ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out Jcorona

Jan 2, 2017
Well it is safe to say now you aren't going to honor your bet. Myself and others disputed you a few weeks ago that the Vegas 16 isn't going to happen. I wanted to bet you money, but you decided whoever loses has to leave the board for a year. I accepted the bet and now you are reneging on the bet. The hilarious part are all your pathetic buddies are now backing you up and I'm somehow the bad guy. It's funny how I'm the person on here that's called a liar and so many other words, yet I paid up on the $50 bet on here last week, but yet Jcorona isn't being honorable and "paying up" on his bet. At the end of the day I don't care if Jcorona leaves or not, but now it's about principle and I will be responding to every one of Jcorona's posts I see. If you want to call me names, go ahead. It's all on Jcorona now.

Proof of the bet: https://utep.forums.rivals.com/threads/will-tim-floyd.6978/page-2

The proof that the Vegas 16 tournament isn't happening: http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...16-postseason-tournament-won-t-be-played-year

Peace-bitches-I39m-out-meme-46185.jpg

For Pete's sake rigo, grow a pair and get rid of the mutt again, How can he complain about honor? Every time he logs on its based on a lie. Every freaking time this nut shows up, this happens. Entirely different board without him. That can't be denied. "It's about principle," give me a break.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Post a link to another site and see how fast you get banned...
Annoy every GOOD poster on the board and derail just about every good thread.....you increase clicks so you get to stay....

Unless chihuahua is rigo....hmmmm

Annoy every GOOD poster on the board and derail just about every good thread.....you increase clicks so you get to stay....

Now I'm annoying because I am calling out somebody who didn't honor their bet? I can only imagine if I didn't honor the $50 bet. I would have been called out at every turn.

I appreciate the support allminer.

I had a good time reading and sharing with everyone's opinion on our favorite team.

I really don't care what the mutt says. I'm not making any excuses. I had a source that said the Vegas 16 tournament would return. I really believed this was a chance to get rid of that thing. I was wrong.

This is my favorite Miner message board. I'll take my L like a true man. I'm going to miss everyone. Shout out to @unihorn @FanatiCoog @allminer @USAFminersfan @utep2step @PURPLEFIRE @UTEPDefense @Roy_Bigwood_05 @FarWestTexas @MinerManiac @jamasterj @EP Maximus @MinerInWisconsin @miner1liner @miner661 @Minerinciter @UTEPfan1966 and anyone else I might have missed. I forgot @mikesarabia. You all made this board run smooth and I learned a lot from you guys. I'll still be lurking once in a while.

If you ever want to vote me back in "survivor style" I'm down. I'll be around the other boards and I'll return with this user name next year.

Go Miners ⛏⬆️

Last edited:

I have honestly wondered that. Makes sense.

I appreciate the support allminer.

I had a good time reading and sharing with everyone's opinion on our favorite team.

I really don't care what the mutt says. I'm not making any excuses. I had a source that said the Vegas 16 tournament would return. I really believed this was a chance to get rid of that thing. I was wrong.

This is my favorite Miner message board. I'll take my L like a true man. I'm going to miss everyone. Shout out to @unihorn @FanatiCoog @allminer @USAFminersfan @utep2step @PURPLEFIRE @UTEPDefense @Roy_Bigwood_05 @FarWestTexas @MinerManiac @jamasterj @EP Maximus @MinerInWisconsin @miner1liner @miner661 @Minerinciter and anyone else I might have missed. You all made this board run smooth and I learned a lot from you guys. I'll still be lurking once in a while.

If you ever want to vote me back in "survivor style" I'm down. I'll be around the other boards and I'll return with this user name next year.

Go Miners ⛏⬆️

There's still MR. Alex just mentioned having a MR reunion...maybe next year?

Reactions: JCorona
I really don't think so.
You're annoying because you have to argue/debate everything with everyone. You HAVE TO have the last word.

Screw it...I'm out too....Rigo can have his board and his best buddy chihuahua to themselves....

I really don't think so.
You're annoying because you have to argue/debate everything with everyone. You HAVE TO have the last word.

Screw it...I'm out too....Rigo can have his board and his best buddy chihuahua to themselves....

No, I don't argue/debate with everybody. I argue/debate when it's necessary. Take care!

You've got my vote JCorona. You didn't need to do this to show your character and integrity. I just think it's absolutely pathetic the crying little mutt plays the victim when bottom line, if he had just a pinch of integrity himself, he wouldn't even be here. Look forward to hearing from you again.

You've got my vote JCorona. You didn't need to do this to show your character and integrity. I just think it's absolutely pathetic the crying little mutt plays the victim when bottom line, if he had just a pinch of integrity himself, he wouldn't even be here. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Victim? Pathetic? LMAO!! I won the bet fair and square. What don't you get about that?

What vote? He lost.

Victim? Pathetic? LMAO!! I won the bet fair and square. What don't you get about that?
Music, banned, chi,banned, utep05, banned, what don't you get about that? Go ahead and deny it again. That's pathetic. And you want to talk about honor? What a joke.

Well it is safe to say now you aren't going to honor your bet. Myself and others disputed you a few weeks ago that the Vegas 16 isn't going to happen. I wanted to bet you money, but you decided whoever loses has to leave the board for a year. I accepted the bet and now you are reneging on the bet. The hilarious part are all your pathetic buddies are now backing you up and I'm somehow the bad guy. It's funny how I'm the person on here that's called a liar and so many other words, yet I paid up on the $50 bet on here last week, but yet Jcorona isn't being honorable and "paying up" on his bet. At the end of the day I don't care if Jcorona leaves or not, but now it's about principle and I will be responding to every one of Jcorona's posts I see. If you want to call me names, go ahead. It's all on Jcorona now.

Proof of the bet: https://utep.forums.rivals.com/threads/will-tim-floyd.6978/page-2

The proof that the Vegas 16 tournament isn't happening: http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...16-postseason-tournament-won-t-be-played-year
I have a feeling you won't be responding to any of his posts

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
I don't post much but I LOVE to read everyone's post buy you ( E P sports fan) need to move on or just drop this bet thing you have going. We have completely gone away from our Miner's sports topics and I don't think that's fair.

Dear Miner Digs members,

EP Sports Fan (insert other screen names) and his chicken legs show up to every El Paso Sporting Event in El Paso County with his autograph book and his mother, then trolls this board at night, what a freaking life.

Signed,

Roy Bartholomew Bigwood (aka bomb dropper)

200.webp

I don't post much but I LOVE to read everyone's post buy you ( E P sports fan) need to move on or just drop this bet thing you have going. We have completely gone away from our Miner's sports topics and I don't think that's fair.

What's fair is for somebody to honor their bet.

Dear Miner Digs members,

EP Sports Fan (insert other screen names) and his chicken legs show up to every El Paso Sporting Event in El Paso County with his autograph book and his mother, then trolls this board at night, what a freaking life.

Signed,

Roy Bartholomew Bigwood (aka bomb dropper)

200.webp

You sound like a stalker. I don't know who you think I am, but I don't get autographs. I went a few times to the Chihuahuas games to get a few players and the beginning of the season to get UTEP players when they do a team signing, but that's about it. Second of all, my mother doesn't live here.

Last edited:
El Paso Sports Fan has won his bet and it should be honored. Yet, I ask El Paso Sports Fan to let JCorona back on the board. He did honor it as it looks like he is off the board. Now I ask you to be a good sport and let him back on. Both of you proved to be honorable. Only the board loses in these kinds of things.
Technically, he could also delete JCorona and come back under another name, and he would still have honored his bet. El Paso Sports Fan, would you have a problem with that? I enjoy what both of you have to say, as we get opposing viewpoints and only the board loses when someone has to jump off.

El Paso Sports Fan has won his bet and it should be honored. Yet, I ask El Paso Sports Fan to let JCorona back on the board. He did honor it as it looks like he is off the board. Now I ask you to be a good sport and let him back on. Both of you proved to be honorable. Only the board loses in these kinds of things.
Technically, he could also delete JCorona and come back under another name, and he would still have honored his bet. El Paso Sports Fan, would you have a problem with that? I enjoy what both of you have to say, as we get opposing viewpoints and only the board loses when someone has to jump off.

You know what the funny thing is Rocketsr? I was going to let Jcorona keep posting because I even said at the beginning I didn't care if he posts or not because it was a silly bet to begin with and I wanted to bet money. I was hoping he would have said something like "Ok, I lost, I will leave for a year" and I would have gladly said it's ok. That was my original intention.

The sad part is Jcorona backed out of the bet and then of course I was was being blamed for calling out Jcorona for not honoring the bet.

He already came back under a different user name and I really don't care what he does. It's sad that he acted like a child when he lost.

You know what the funny thing is Rocketsr? I was going to let Jcorona keep posting because I even said at the beginning I didn't care if he posts or not because it was a silly bet to begin with and I wanted to bet money. I was hoping he would have said something like "Ok, I lost, I will leave for a year" and I would have gladly said it's ok. That was my original intention.

The sad part is Jcorona backed out of the bet and then of course I was was being blamed for calling out Jcorona for not honoring the bet.

He already came back under a different user name and I really don't care what he does. It's sad that he acted like a child when he lost.
You have any proof to back up your claims? I don't accuse people of something unless I have facts to back up my claims. Otherwise, I would just look stupid.

I

So if that JCorona guy (whom I don't know) backed out of the bet then why is he obligated to honor it?

Last Post: Before starting ban.

I was going to troll you and use all your lines you have used on us but on second thought I won't. You won the bet I was wrong. I am affected having to leave the board. If you would consider reducing the amount of time I would appreciate it. I'll be making road trips to Norman and Denton for football season. Maybe some more if we are winning and I would like to post some observations from the stands. If not I'll mark the date as 3/10/17. I won't make other handles I'll just serve my time.

Last Post: Before starting ban.

I was going to troll you and use all your lines you have used on us but on second thought I won't. You won the bet I was wrong. I am affected having to leave the board. If you would consider reducing the amount of time I would appreciate it. I'll be making road trips to Norman and Denton for football season. Maybe some more if we are winning and I would like to post some observations from the stands. If not I'll mark the date as 3/10/17. I won't make other handles I'll just serve my time.

Keep trolling, keep posting. I really don't care what you do

Keep trolling, keep posting. I really don't care what you do
Classic. I try to talk to you keyboard to keyboard to see if you would be reasonable. I take this seriously. Most on here are complete strangers to me except for a few (two to be exact) I know from off the Internet. I do care what everyone on here thinks and says about me. That's why I registered under my last name and first initial.

I'll ask you once again. Would you negotiate a reduced ban?

Classic. I try to talk to you keyboard to keyboard to see if you would be reasonable. I take this seriously. Most on here are complete strangers to me except for a few (two to be exact) I know from off the Internet. I do care what everyone on here thinks and says about me. That's why I registered under my last name and first initial.

I'll ask you once again. Would you negotiate a reduced ban?

I am reasonable. I don't care what you do. If you want to keep posting, then post. I am not asking you you to leave, I was just asking you to own up and say you lost.

I am reasonable. I don't care what you do. If you want to keep posting, then post. I am not asking you you to leave, I was just asking you to own up and say you lost.
I need your blessing to put all the OT bs behind and focus on UTEP and El Paso events. How long do you want the modified ban to be?

I need your blessing to put all the OT bs behind and focus on UTEP and El Paso events. How long do you want the modified ban to be?

Fine with me, but just to let you know if you or your buddies call me out, I will do the same. Like I said before I am here to talk sports and the occasional topics that come up on here. You can keep posting. You don't have to leave.

Reactions: JCorona
Fine with me, but just to let you know if you or your buddies call me out, I will do the same. Like I said before I am here to talk sports and the occasional topics that come up on here. You can keep posting. You don't have to leave.
I applaud you for this. I'll respond to your future comments with respect.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT