ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out Jcorona

Thanks, I am glad we can put all of this behind us.
Same.

220px-Treaty_of_Kadesh.jpg

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
Now if El Paso Sports Fan would quit acting like he wasn't UTEP05, El Paso Chihuahuas, music222, we could all start fresh.

That was spoken like 2 men. El Paso Sports fan, much respect for you, and JCorona as well. Glad you could put that behind you guys, and the way you guys did it. We know that there will be many times that you will disagree but that is what this board is for. Differing points of view.
I salute you!!!!!!

That was spoken like 2 men. El Paso Sports fan, much respect for you, and JCorona as well. Glad you could put that behind you guys, and the way you guys did it. We know that there will be many times that you will disagree but that is what this board is for. Differing points of view.
I salute you!!!!!!
Your two post on here are the voice of reason. I appreciate your well thought out prior suggestion.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
Also, so called El Paso sports fan, please do us a favor and label the thread off topic so we know not to read this nonsense! Wait, sounds familiar

randaddyminer, misterbinks, and ronster accepted their bans. Maybe they should be allowed back since EPSF is not honoring any of his banishments.

Reactions: allminer
randaddyminer, misterbinks, and ronster accepted their bans. Maybe they should be allowed back since EPSF is not honoring any of his banishments.
Do you know the story behind those bans? I know misterbinks still posts on cusabbs. Randaddyminer is banned from over there too.

Best of luck JCorona, been there done that with all his personas. Bottom line, he is who he is. The fact that he continues to deny this fact tells you all you need to know about his "integrity" and his word. I wouldn't hold my breath. And now apparently he's got his nose firmly between rigo's cheeks, and rigo likes it, well the circus is going to continue.

Best of luck JCorona, been there done that with all his personas. Bottom line, he is who he is. The fact that he continues to deny this fact tells you all you need to know about his "integrity" and his word. I wouldn't hold my breath. And now apparently he's got his nose firmly between rigo's cheeks, and rigo likes it, well the circus is going to continue.
Using a boxing metaphor I'll stick to jab and move. Can't get drawn into a slugfest.

Reactions: allminer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT