ADVERTISEMENT

Cedric Lang makes South Dakota all time list....

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
....for 2011

"2011 – Zach Horstman, Winner*; Cedrick Lang, O’Gorman; Sterling Nielsen, O’Gorman; Cory Jacobsen, Viborg-Hurley; Joey Mitchell, Hitchcock-Tulare. Second Five: Keaton Moffitt, O’Gorman; Liam Duffy, St. Thomas More; Will Hieber, Lincoln; Mitchell White, Madison; Orie Brown, Pine Ridge."

C Lang makes one of my top UTEP favorites. Hard worker, played 110% every night, and good student.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...five-basketball-history-high-school/99782664/

....for 2011

"2011 – Zach Horstman, Winner*; Cedrick Lang, O’Gorman; Sterling Nielsen, O’Gorman; Cory Jacobsen, Viborg-Hurley; Joey Mitchell, Hitchcock-Tulare. Second Five: Keaton Moffitt, O’Gorman; Liam Duffy, St. Thomas More; Will Hieber, Lincoln; Mitchell White, Madison; Orie Brown, Pine Ridge."

C Lang makes one of my top UTEP favorites. Hard worker, played 110% every night, and good student.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...five-basketball-history-high-school/99782664/
That's cool.

was reading that the Broncos are moving him to the offensive line, really hope his NFL career works out, great person.

He may never get his jersey honored, but Ced will always be a fan favorite forever.

As much as I enjoyed watching his hustle on the court my favorite Lang moment is

r960-ca75d1b634f3a8ae22fcd48cfd695a00.jpg

Classic UTEP player: maybe not the greatest player athletically, but he had massive heart.

He did alright with his "lack" of athletic ability. Athletic ability is over rated. Sure it helps, but not a must.

True. I always appreciated his effort and commitment. The difference imo is,

Hard work can make you good.
Hard work and athletic ability can make you great.

He did alright with his "lack" of athletic ability. Athletic ability is over rated. Sure it helps, but not a must.

I'm going to take this in a different direction. Sorry for the hijacking.

Replace "athletic" with "math" and see how many people still feel the same way.

lieb

When I said he wasn't the greatest athlete, I didn't mean it as an insult to Lang. He was a great player who hustled and worked hard. Did he play through his freshman year with a hairline fracture in his foot?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT