ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy idea: Coaching change

M i n e r

Rookie
Mar 20, 2016
Put together a coaching staff of former Miners who are still playing pro ball or are still capable of playing. They can both coach and scrimmage against the team, making these Miners raise their level of competition.

Filiberto Rivera
Randy Culpepper
Julian Washburn
Vince Hunter
Derrick Character

Dominic Artis
John Bohannon

CJ Cooper is already on staff right now.

I'm sure there are other players I'm not remembering.

Has something like this ever been done?

Put together a coaching staff of former Miners who are still playing pro ball or are still capable of playing. They can both coach and scrimmage against the team, making these Miners raise their level of competition.

Filiberto Rivera
Randy Culpepper
Julian Washburn
Vince Hunter
Derrick Character

Dominic Artis
John Bohannon

Lol!!!!!!!? Umm..... Coaching Experience, Recruiting Experience, Game Planning, Managing a team and coaches.... Etc.... I think your Dreaming about a scenario that sounds good in your head, but not in reality.

Lol!!!!!!!? Umm..... Coaching Experience, Recruiting Experience, Game Planning, Managing a team and coaches.... Etc.... I think your Dreaming about a scenario that sounds good in your head, but not in reality.

I don't buy the "coaching experience" argument anymore after the last eight years of getting nowhere.

Filiberto Rivera
Randy Culpepper
Julian Washburn
Vince Hunter
Derrick Character

Dominic Artis
John Bohannon

Total pipedream. Maybe a CW show pilot, but not reality. None would recruit and you're talking about them ALL abandoning careers.

if this was a great strategy someone else would have thought of it before

Reactions: El Paso 777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT