ADVERTISEMENT

Dave Campbell ranks Texas FBS football teams

The goal should be to be in the top half. Ahead of our former conference peers.

On the second post, I have to agree it’s a brutal schedule. I was not aware our home opening opponent put up 45 on Scotty last year.

Would be disastrous to open up 0-4. The idea is UTEP will be 1-3 to open the year and from there, gain some momentum and beat on CUSA. Can they win 5 of 8 down the stretch? Really 5 of 7 taking out Tennessee from the schedule.

SAM- W
WKU-L
FIU-W
LaTech-L
Middle-W
Kenn-W
NMSU-W

The road is there for a 6-6 season. UTEP will go bowling.

Reactions: minerfan_14

On the second post, I have to agree it’s a brutal schedule. I was not aware our home opening opponent put up 45 on Scotty last year.

Would be disastrous to open up 0-4. The idea is UTEP will be 1-3 to open the year and from there, gain some momentum and beat on CUSA. Can they win 5 of 8 down the stretch? Really 5 of 7 taking out Tennessee from the schedule.

SAM- W
WKU-L
FIU-W
LaTech-L
Middle-W
Kenn-W
NMSU-W

Not going to happen (been seeing enough of this for 36 years), but the offense should be the absolute total opposite of what fans witnessed for ten very, very long years. (Note, the AJ years were fantastic, but Kugler still struggled. Should’ve won against Utah State, but he blew it).

SAM- W
WKU-L
FIU-W
LaTech-L
Middle-W
Kenn-W
NMSU-W

Agree with you except think they may have a chance to beat LaTech an Colorado State and make it to 8-5

Not going to happen (been seeing enough of this for 36 years), but the offense should be the absolute total opposite of what fans witnessed for ten very, very long years. (Note, the AJ years were fantastic, but Kugler still struggled. Should’ve won against Utah State, but he blew it).
I don't think we have any idea of how bad or good they'll do under Walden and with all the transfers respectfully speaking. It could go either way. Look how well Texas St. did when they were expected to be near last. They got a whole bunch of FCS transfers and a new coach too. Or it could be a total rebuild and we win 1 or 2 games. No one knows at this point, that's just facts. I'm just excited with the new coach and want to see how the new offense is and the energy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT