ADVERTISEMENT

El Paso Inc.: How NIL deals are helping UTEP athletes get paid

Don't know if any have noticed, but Whataburger is slowly nosediving in quality. I knew that Chicago company buying them out a few years back was a bad omen... they are starting to go cheaper on ingredients.

I'll miss the days of Whataburger Wednesdays.
If a Chicago company bought out Whataburger then how come there aren't any Whataburgers near me?

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
Thanks for the heads up. Just trying to give attention to a titty baby who obviously has mommy issues.
EPUTEP is an annoying troll that is anything but a Miner sports fan. You just got a taste of the shit he's (or she's) been propagating here for years. He's got about a dozen followers that usually turn this site into a negative shitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: fwahbevo and EPUTEP
EPUTEP is an annoying troll that is anything but a Miner sports fan. You just got a taste of the shit he's (or she's) been propagating here for years. He's got about a dozen followers that usually turn this site into a negative shitshow.

You clearly don't read my posts. I want what's best for UTEP and I of course get upset when UTEP does poorly. I'm not a cheerleader and don't except mediocrity (like the vast majority of people on this board).

All I did was warn others, if they choose to donate.

I have a dozen followers? LOL That's news to me.

I haven't propagated anything. I also haven't been here for years.

This site is great. You have no clue what you're talking about.

You clearly don't read my posts. I want what's best for UTEP and I of course get upset when UTEP does poorly. I'm not a cheerleader and don't except mediocrity (like the vast majority of people on this board).

All I did was warn others, if they choose to donate.

I have a dozen followers? LOL That's news to me.

I haven't propagated anything. I also haven't been here for years.

This site is great. You have no clue what you're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP

Why are you posting the exact same thing? 😂

Don't know if any have noticed, but Whataburger is slowly nosediving in quality. I knew that Chicago company buying them out a few years back was a bad omen... they are starting to go cheaper on ingredients.

I'll miss the days of Whataburger Wednesdays.

Wait. Whataburger was sold? Dayum. That sucks.

Why are you posting the exact same thing? 😂
"EPUTEP is an a-hole troll that is anything but a Miner sports fan. You just got a taste of the shit he's (or she's) been propagating here for years. He's got about a dozen followers that usually turn this site into a negative shitshow."
There, I fixed it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP
"EPUTEP is an a-hole troll that is anything but a Miner sports fan. You just got a taste of the shit he's (or she's) been propagating here for years. He's got about a dozen followers that usually turn this site into a negative shitshow."
There, I fixed it for you.

Thanks!!! All the best to you!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT