ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE DIMEL!!!

And unfortunately probably won't happen for another two years. By then, NMSU will have passed us by.
If NMSU surpasses UTEP, then we as fans and alumni supporting UTEP Athletics have a major issue (if not already). I am disappointed in the athletic program's direction since the school has moved on from Dr. Natalicio and Bob Stull. I believe it is the Athletic Director's responsibility to work towards bettering the program; however, I do feel the UTEP President needs to be a part of the support and interest in moving the program forward as well. I feel that I don't see them promoting or supporting a growing program. I just see them keeping things status quo which is why we see other programs advancing and our program staying stagnant.

Now is an opportunity for UTEP to gain ground.

For years it was all about Facilities. We lost that race badly. Now it’s about NIL money. These kids want to get paid and facilities are secondary.

NIL money is where the energy needs to be spent.

Now is an opportunity for UTEP to gain ground.

For years it was all about Facilities. We lost that race badly. Now it’s about NIL money. These kids want to get paid and facilities are secondary.

NIL money is where the energy needs to be spent.
Yeah UTEP is fertile ground for NIL money 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT