ADVERTISEMENT

Football tailgate parties @ Kidd Field

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
Just got a mail piece from UTEP selling 3 hour pre-game tent tailgate packages at Kidd Field (don't include game tickets).

$60 for adult season package and $35 for children if you buy before 8/25.

Includes meal, beverage and beer for adults, and "spirit pack."

Interesting new approach. I usually drink with my buddies pre-game, but do you guys think there's potential demand for this?

Just got a mail piece from UTEP selling 3 hour pre-game tent tailgate packages at Kidd Field (don't include game tickets).

Interesting new approach. I usually drink with my buddies pre-game, but do you guys think there's potential demand for this?
Is it the same thing as the UTEP alumni association tailgate?

https://alumni.utep.edu/tailgate

Yep, it's the same thing. I remember getting flyers since I started buying season tickets about 12 years ago. They do this for basketball games as well in the practice facility before about six games.
Oh ok then yeah it has been going on for years. I received that email two or three days ago.

Stull just needs to go visit the beer distributor tents. Fun is had and a lot of potential money is on the table.

One person wanted to hire me for legal counsel. I work in real estate.:p

Marketing is very involved in this one There's usually a lot of food. Mostly it's older fans in attendance. We've stopped by every one for at least the last three years. Sort of mellow compared to the parking lot tailgates.

Reactions: unihorn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT