ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Experience Complaints

Firstdowndash

All Star
Mar 8, 2007
Scoreboard: Why are the down, or yards always wrong or delayed from what is actually happening on the field?

Audio: WTF is barbie girl blasting on the speakers? The music selection is very gay. Team was about to receive at start of 2nd half and some random ass slow song was playing on the speakers. Speakers also sound like shit.

Monica: She's got to go. Spend some money on a good and entertaining skilled MC.

Promos suck: You'd figure they would learn from the Chihuahuas or from seeing other D1 schools on the road.

UTEP band director speaker: Loud, too loud. Bring it down or find another way to communicate to the band.

Back to Audio at Sun Bowl: QB is trying to get the play, and we have loud ass music blasting. I think at one point it even caused a delay of game or a forced TO.

Very mickey mouse by UTEP. Simple stuff that can easily improve the experience.

Scoreboard: Why are the down, or yards always wrong or delayed from what is actually happening on the field?

Audio: WTF is barbie girl blasting on the speakers? The music selection is very gay. Team was about to receive at start of 2nd half and some random ass slow song was playing on the speakers. Speakers also sound like shit.

Monica: She's got to go. Spend some money on a good and entertaining skilled MC.

Promos suck: You'd figure they would learn from the Chihuahuas or from seeing other D1 schools on the road.

UTEP band director speaker: Loud, too loud. Bring it down or find another way to communicate to the band.

Back to Audio at Sun Bowl: QB is trying to get the play, and we have loud ass music blasting. I think at one point it even caused a delay of game or a forced TO.

Very mickey mouse by UTEP. Simple stuff that can easily improve the experience.
UTEP has always picked trash music to play at games. Journey….. it’s 2024….. that’s like if they were playing the Big Bopper during Gary Nord’s tenure.

One of my pet peeves is how they show a QR code and they’re like “scan the QR code”. but they don’t even give you time to get your phone out.

The Kurt Angle theme was kind of dumb too. At first it was kind of funny doing the “you suck” chant at the refs but after a while I was just directing it towards the team.

Reactions: Firstdowndash
Also, every screen that use to be devoted to game facts and clocks now just flash ads. This is something they changed two years ago. It makes the game day experience very unpleasant when the screen is constantly flashing images while you're trying to watch the game.

Reactions: Dmanminer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT