ADVERTISEMENT

Hankins news

if his shoulder dislocates again he will need surgical intervention to stabilize his shoulder, any stabilization procedure would be season ending

Last edited:
Reactions: axingfools1
I agree no need to risk him this game the other 3 backs should be capable. Get up Big in 3rd quarter and rest players again. I didn't agree with that as much with Rival Aggies, but this game I do. Hopefully we'll be healthy and rested for Boise St. to at least put up a fight. I'm curious to see how we do against them. It'll say alot for how we'll perform in Conference.

if his shoulder dislocates again he will need surgical intervention to stabilize his shoulder, any stabilization procedure would be season ending
Holy smokes', I didnt know that was a thing. If so, they should rest him for more than just this week. We need him for conference play more than we need him for these non-conference games that he'll most likely not change the outcome of.

BSU and UCF play this weekend and we can get some idea about where we are as a program. Hang with them for 3 quarters or the game and we may be respectable, get blown out early and looks to be another 3-4 win season.

BSU and UCF play this weekend and we can get some idea about where we are as a program. Hang with them for 3 quarters or the game and we may be respectable, get blown out early and looks to be another 3-4 win season.
Tough to play on the Blue field for any team. If we keep it to a 2 score game, I think I'd be satisfied and have some hope for the season. I have a feeling Dimel didn't show everything for NMSU and will not with Cookman either. I really feel like our defense has a chance to be top 30. If our offense can at least be top 80 we might have a winning record or .500 at least.

Tough to play on the Blue field for any team. If we keep it to a 2 score game, I think I'd be satisfied and have some hope for the season. I have a feeling Dimel didn't show everything for NMSU and will not with Cookman either. I really feel like our defense has a chance to be top 30. If our offense can at least be top 80 we might have a winning record or .500 at least.

you-sure-really.gif

Lol, Unihorn that was a lot of what if's. Yes it's possible, however Dimel and company putting it all together is another thing entirely. We'll just have to see.
Well, our defense will have to get much better with those pass interference calls if they want to crack the top 30. They will get torched if they don't clean that up.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Not sure what kind of offense BSU runs and haven't seen them play in years. They were a really dynamic offensive team years ago but I have no idea what they run now. If they are tru to form I know they play the entire game and seem never to be flat or have an off night. Went to the Humanatain Bowl with Nord a few years back and dam that was cold --- experience. Like watching a game in a meat locker.

Went to the Humanatain Bowl with Nord a few years back and dam that was cold --- experience. Like watching a game in a meat locker.
I just remember their QB Bart Hendricks catching a touchdown pass during that game. They pulled out all the stops against UTEP.

Boise St. really took off after that and have mostly become too good to play in their hometown bowl game anymore.

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
I remember that play and although it resulted in a TD it was a really wounded duck kind of pass and we were so out position that it worked. It basically was up for grabs and if (big IF) we could have made a play on it we could have been in a position to win. That play and the fumble on a return could have really changed the outlook of the game.

Not sure what kind of offense BSU runs and haven't seen them play in years. They were a really dynamic offensive team years ago but I have no idea what they run now. If they are tru to form I know they play the entire game and seem never to be flat or have an off night. Went to the Humanatain Bowl with Nord a few years back and dam that was cold --- experience. Like watching a game in a meat locker.
Well fortunately it's September in Boise, which should be quite pleasant and about 75 degrees when they kick off

Andy Avalos is the new BSU HC. He was a defensive coach under both Peterson and Harsin, and DC at Oregon under Christobal. He’s had some great mentors for sure, but is unproven as a HC.

Of course, Dimel is also unproven as a HC.

I don’t see us scoring more than 21 against BSU.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT