ADVERTISEMENT

How bad are ticket sales?

Capture.jpg

Even with the code it's about the same price with the fees compared to going to the ticket office. It's strange that you can't buy GA tickets online.

Can we do better against Oklahoma than Rice did against Stanford? I suppose we'll have a better idea of what to expect in the Rice game after this weekend.

Winning that Rice game is vital to UTEP's season. Lose that game and I think the season is dead on arrival.

Completely agree. If UTEP loses to Rice they very well could start out at 1-4 or 0-5 if they lose to NMSU.

Turning the corner means beating Arizona and finally beating a team with a record above .500. Not 2 wins against NMSU and Rice. NMSU is one of the worst programs in football and Rice is a bad team.

Reactions: sportsfan5000
Well, the line is OU -43...
On second thought after going back and checking I need to set the bar much higher. If you take away that 50 point loss at College Station his first year Kugler actually hasn't been that bad vs top 25 teams. He has lost by 30, 35, and 34. We should take the next step and only lose by 20-28.

Reactions: sportsfan5000
Well, now that I know you and Houstonminer won't be there, I'll go ahead and buy season tickets. :)

They probably will still renew their season tickets. It's like the people who said they would leave the United States if Trump was elected and all of those people are still here. It's all just talk.

Reactions: Cube Jack
On second thought after going back and checking I need to set the bar much higher. If you take away that 50 point loss at College Station his first year Kugler actually hasn't been that bad vs top 25 teams. He has lost by 30, 35, and 34. We should take the next step and only lose by 20-28.

I think OU will keep it pretty vanilla against UTEP, not wanting to show much to Ohio State. I expect them to mostly run it down our throats, as they are replacing two stud RBs and need reps there.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT