ADVERTISEMENT

How would things be different if we had landed Isaac Hamilton?

Feb 15, 2016
I haven't posted since my column but I saw Issac Hamilton play for UCLA vs Cal last night. Cal thrashed them but Hamilton seemed to be their top player and is one of the leading scorers in the Pac 12.

How big a difference would he have made?

Were we at fault for losing him?

Last edited:
This year? I don't think things would be too different. We are already set at the G position. If IH can actually play defense, then maybe I'd change my opinion.

Things would be different if we had Wilmms and Hunter this season.....that I can guarantee....

Josh Hamilton is nursing a sore knee and is in Alabama for a stem cell injection. Will be MIA for at least a month. Won't be helping the Rangers much either.

If things would have panned out for CTF and Hamilton UTEP would have never been in a 6 year rebuild. The loss of Hamilton was a trickle affect that made CTF have to start taking risks on players who were academically questionable. That's the reason Miners kept having so much turnover, it's almost like CTF patheticed when he lost Hamilton because he didn't have a plan B because he never thought he would not show up. I feel UTEP is still feeling the effects of not landing Hamilton but seem to be on the right track now.

Reactions: SteveFischer
My apologies of course -Issac Hamilton, I was watching both Cal and Indiana back on forth on ESPN and often mess up names. Glad most of you figured it out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT