ADVERTISEMENT

Immediate Coaching Candidate inquiry

If he's willing to come here. But at utep you don't get the the pick of the litter. And then you deal with a university that is not committed to great athletics. Not even good athletics.

If he's willing to come here. But at utep you don't get the the pick of the litter. And then you deal with a university that is not committed to great athletics. Not even good athletics.
I wonder if they have inquired at all or if Senter has a “secret stash” guy- let’s hope not…curious if anyone has any suggestions UNLV OC - Brennan Marion, would also be interesting- but Grimes on paper looks like a top choice. Maybe because Baylor has underwhelmed this year. If he’d want to come.

Reactions: kickballpro
I wonder if they have inquired at all or if Senter has a “secret stash” guy- let’s hope not…curious if anyone has any suggestions UNLV OC - Brennan Marion, would also be interesting- but Grimes on paper looks like a top choice. Maybe because Baylor has underwhelmed this year. If he’d want to come.
His secret is a rehire of "Dimples" which he gets from constantly smiling.

Jimbo Fisher about to be available and leave A&M with 76 Million so money shouldn't be an option lol I'm joking of course, no way he'd come to Utep.

Jimbo Fisher about to be available and leave A&M with 76 Million so money shouldn't be an option lol I'm joking of course, no way he'd come to Utep.
Yeah he would go work at espn or ABC or fox before he would come to utep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT