ADVERTISEMENT

It's official (according to KVIA)

Willms is postponing foot surgery and will give it a go this season...

Put that way, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Willms at 100% could make a difference. Willms at 75% and we see the same kid we've seen the last two years. Hope he can motor through the pain.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I agree that there is a great deal of risk...such as the possibility of a more serious injury...

Yeah, I'm guessing CTH and staff think it's worth risking with lack of a true big with experience (if Willms were to sit). Personally, I never liked the idea of Vint being our starting C. Perhaps the staff thinks it's worth the risk because they are high on the Jones kid that will suit up next year.

I thought he came along fine last season. He's developed a nice little baby hook.

Wilms was an average player at 100% health, and now he is going to play well below 100%. That isn't good.

Yeah, I'm guessing CTH and staff think it's worth risking with lack of a true big with experience (if Willms were to sit). Personally, I never liked the idea of Vint being our starting C. Perhaps the staff thinks it's worth the risk because they are high on the Jones kid that will suit up next year.

Wait, I thought Jones is eligible to play this season?

Wait, I thought Jones is eligible to play this season?

Not talking about Brodericks Jones, who is eligible this year, but rather Kelvin Jones, the 7 footer from Hobbs. Apparently KJ has game and therefore Willms won't be AS needed next year as he is this year.

Not talking about Brodericks Jones, who is eligible this year, but rather Kelvin Jones, the 7 footer from Hobbs. Apparently KJ has game and therefore Willms won't be AS needed next year as he is this year.

Right -- forgot about Jones from Hobbs. Been pretty quiet about him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT