ADVERTISEMENT

Jax State @ UTEP MBB game, prediction thread

LOVE Terrell. Both parents played at UTEP. Hope they can influence him enough to stay at UTEP. He is EXACTLY what Fools Golding needs to build around if he's going to have any success at UTEP.

I still also love Frazier and, yes, Solomon. Otis is DA MAN on this team right now. Solomon is just someone I have come to love despite his inconsistency.

Terrell and the other young guys are the guys that should be getting the minutes. We're all bitching about Fools Golding's stubbornness in playing the young guys but it's those young guys that are going to bring him the wins.

There is no time to waste in today's NIL and changing era. Fools Golding had better recognize and adjust if he ever wants to move on to a better program and a much bigger paycheck.

That was a great game! Cudos to Golding for having a winning game plan and all of the coaches who helped. I love the way he has the team playing at a fast speed all game long. Very exciting.

The freshmen are amazing! Don't tell me Golding can't recruit, although a dominating 7 footer wouldn't hurt. But Kalu is really improved and Big Ham is going to be good....eventually.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
That was a great game! Cudos to Golding for having a winning game plan and all of the coaches who helped. I love the way he has the team playing at a fast speed all game long. Very exciting.

The freshmen are amazing! Don't tell me Golding can't recruit, although a dominating 7 footer wouldn't hurt. But Kalu is really improved and Big Ham is going to be good....eventually.
Golding can’t recruit. The overall talent level isn’t too good. We are 3-4 in one of the worst conferences in the country and 12-10 overall with a cupcake schedule.

I’ll check the lackluster CUSA highlights tomorrow but good win! Libery can’t drive to the basket so here’s hoping Bronzing has a plan.

Maxey was a physical beast stature wise. Caracter (2010) was a real beast on the court.

Liberty will most likely be without one of their players due to a broken nose after that aggie sucker punch.

So for years you were allowed to bring into the Don an unopened bottle of water. Not anymore! Ushers said new policy no longer allowed. But of course they have water available for sale at the concessions ($6 a bottle). A dwindling fan base already pissed off with a mediocre basketball program gets even more screwed over. F-you UTEP!
No, demetia, F-you!

People like this is the reason we should be happy with the scraps utep occasionally throws our way…
Really tired of your negative posts here. It’s very nice that UTEP hasn’t won a bowl game since 1967 and it’s really awesome UTEP hasn’t won a NCAA tournament game since 1992.

Over the last 32 years, UTEP has seen almost every conference member they have ever been with, improve their situation. Our home opponents keep getting worse and wins are few and far between anyway. That’s cool right?

You should focus on the YUGE victory over Jacksonville State last night!!! So YUGE to beat them. Even a trash opponent like that has been to the NCAAs twice since 2017. Top 25 votes are coming soon!!!

Go Mediocres!!!

Really tired of your negative posts here. It’s very nice that UTEP hasn’t won a bowl game since 1967 and it’s really awesome UTEP hasn’t won a NCAA tournament game since 1992.

Over the last 32 years, UTEP has seen almost every conference member they have ever been with, improve their situation. Our home opponents keep getting worse and wins are few and far between anyway. That’s cool right?

You should focus on the YUGE victory over Jacksonville State last night!!! So YUGE to beat them. Even a trash opponent like that has been to the NCAAs twice since 2017. Top 25 votes are coming soon!!!

Go Mediocres!!!

That's "Los Mediocres."

Go Mediocres!!!
I'm ecstatic about the football schedule! Three out of the five home games are against teams that played FCS ball two years ago. It's definitely worth the price increase. Especially now that you can't bring water bottles in. I'm more convinced than ever to attend games!

I'm ecstatic about the football schedule! Three out of the five home games are against teams that played FCS ball two years ago. It's definitely worth the price increase. Especially now that you can't bring water bottles in. I'm more convinced than ever to attend games!
So you’re admitting you’re poor then? You’re smart if you use coupons to lower purchase prices, but you’re poor if you “complain” about being charged $65 for 5 games instead of 6.

UTEP has played like a FCS team most of the 57 years since their last bowl win, I don’t see a problem here. Ex-FCS teams are exciting to see!!!! Go Mediocres!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
is someone really complaining about water for 6? Come to a baylor game your lucky if you find one thing below 7$

is someone really complaining about water for 6? Come to a baylor game your lucky if you find one thing below 7$
Baylor won a national championship a few years ago, plays in the Big 12, and plays in a brand new building.

UTEP won a national championship 58 years ago, plays Jax St and FIU, and plays in a 47 year old building.

Hmmmm.

Same at Austin FC. Beers costs $15 and are increasing in price this season. A water bottle is $2.99. They still allow you to bring in a water bottle. It’s a decent thing to do. Not everything has to be a money grab.

Same at Austin FC. Beers costs $15 and are increasing in price this season. A water bottle is $2. They still allow you to bring in a water bottle. It’s a decent thing to do. Not everything has to be a money grab.
Exactly. The concessions at Mercedes Benz stadium in Atlanta have very reasonable concession prices for their events. They could gouge people if they wanted to.

Gouging people is a choice.

Complaining works. Imagine if we all complained about the shitty results.
So to all my naysayers 🤡
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP and JCorona

Go Mediocres!!!
Vegas about to be big mad.

Same at Austin FC. Beers costs $15 and are increasing in price this season. A water bottle is $2.99. They still allow you to bring in a water bottle. It’s a decent thing to do. Not everything has to be a money grab.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT