ADVERTISEMENT

Jemerrio Jones and Johnny McCants

axingfools1

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 6, 2011
I'm watching NMSU battle USC in the Diamond Head classic final (after beating #6 Miami on saturday). Jones already has a double double at the half and McCants is dunking and defending the rim like he is 6'11". Neither guy is taller than 6'7". Both could have easily been at UTEP, but one had an "attitude" problem and the other bad grades and wasn't offered. Meantime, we can't rebound or defend the rim. Go figure.

Reactions: El Paso 777
Let me remind you aggy lovers of the rules:

“These boards are meant to be a place to respectfully discuss all things UTEP.”

This is a UTEP community...”

Reactions: Cube Jack
Top 3 posts might have the Aggies as subject, but no one on here is stating they're ditching their orange and blue for maroon and white.

NMSU is a local rival and some of us are upset that they're doing really well and dumb fans coupled with dumb Stull, kept Floyd here too long. That's what you get for supporting Floyd the last few years.

Again, if you don't like it, don't read it! No one forces you to respond!!!

Top 3 posts might have the Aggies as subject, but no one on here is stating they're ditching their orange and blue for maroon and white.

NMSU is a local rival and some of us are upset that they're doing really well and dumb fans coupled with dumb Stull, kept Floyd here too long. That's what you get for supporting Floyd the last few years.

Again, if you don't like it, don't read it! No one forces you to respond!!!

Are you calling me dumb?

Unihorn, it seems like you are the only one that seems to always complain about their posts, always engages and antagonizes. Ignore them if you have such a huge problem. They are not violating any polices, if anyone is, it is your homophobic replies that are a violation of this boards rules.
I am more tired of reading your replies than their posts. Again you do not have to reply every single time. You can choose to ignore yet you do not, so stop complaining already.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/story/spo...e-continues-perform-well-big-stage/980113001/

"But you have to give tons of credit to what Jans and his staff have done with this team this season. The Aggies went into the year with a new coaching staff, new system, a lot of new players and lost their top two leading scorers from last season. Add to that, the entire team wasn't on campus until August, meaning Jans and his staff couldn't install the offensive or defensive schemes until the fall semester started."

Even more impressive since they lost players, had a new coaching staff, and they still beat a Top 10 team and are currently 11-3.

Reactions: Tucson_Miner
That #3 guy at the 27 second mark of the Worst Basketball Team Ever reminds me of Jake Flaggert. Poor guy always looks out of shape and like he is about to pass out from the pain.

That #3 guy at the 27 second mark of the Worst Basketball Team Ever reminds me of Jake Flaggert. Poor guy always looks out of shape and like he is about to pass out from the pain.

I know the video is meant to me funny, but it's actually funny to see similarities between that team and UTEP. :eek:

I'm watching NMSU battle USC in the Diamond Head classic final (after beating #6 Miami on saturday). Jones already has a double double at the half and McCants is dunking and defending the rim like he is 6'11". Neither guy is taller than 6'7". Both could have easily been at UTEP, but one had an "attitude" problem and the other bad grades and wasn't offered. Meantime, we can't rebound or defend the rim. Go figure.
Who cares! Gaggies talk belongs somewhere else!

Who cares! Gaggies talk belongs somewhere else!
You are missing the point. I'm posting about UTEP and two good players that we missed out on. Some of you have very poor reading comprehention. You see certain names or teams and pee on yourselves. Anyway, its painful for me that the miners have fallen so far behind and are losing players left and right (especially to the team up the street).

You are missing the point. I'm posting about UTEP and two good players that we missed out on. Some of you have very poor reading comprehention. You see certain names or teams and pee on yourselves. Anyway, its painful for me that the miners have fallen so far behind and are losing players left and right (especially to the team up the street).

Bingo.

Aggies - Bowl game and basketball success

Miners - 0fer and basketball suckcess

Get a life! Seriously? Your offended? This is a UTEP message board. I get enough Gaggie stuff on Twitter! Respect the board and at least put OFF TOPIC! It is the truth, the attendance sucks. Why would you block anybody if your a journalist, shouldn't you see all sides?

Get a life! Seriously? Your offended? This is a UTEP message board. I get enough Gaggie stuff on Twitter! Respect the board and at least put OFF TOPIC! It is the truth, the attendance sucks. Why would you block anybody if your a journalist, shouldn't you see all sides?

*you're

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's a journalist.

Also, if you don't follow anything NMSU related on twitter you don't see any tweets about NMSU.

Man, you're dumb. That's not me. Glad to know that you think some Aggie journalist cares enough to troll a UTEP message board.

You're a hypocrite since you post about NMSU yourself, but come here and complain about it. Yeah, I blocked you from Twitter, but you still take the time to seek out my tweets. That's sad the Aggies effect your life so much, consider getting one perhaps.

It was a retweet. I actually enjoy your tweets, lol! I don't block you. I keep up with the Gaggies, but this is a UTEP message board. Please RESPECT the board and put OFF TOPIC because that's what it is!

*you're

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's a journalist.

Also, if you don't follow anything NMSU related on twitter you don't see any tweets about NMSU.

I didn't know musicfan needed a lawyer. I'm sure he can defend himself.

Man, you're dumb. That's not me. Glad to know that you think some Aggie journalist cares enough to troll a UTEP message board.

You're a hypocrite since you post about NMSU yourself, but come here and complain about it. Yeah, I blocked you from Twitter, but you still take the time to seek out my tweets. That's sad the Aggies effect your life so much, consider getting one perhaps.

It's too funny that he thought you are an Aggie journalist. You were being too nice saying he's dumb. :D

Reactions: ShovelMan66

affect

So, again, please respect the board and label your post when they are off topic.
This thread is about Jones and McCants (Too UTEP recruits). Its pretty clear if you read it. The thread was derailed by the likes of you.

Recall last year when Jones ran all over us. Johnson said in the post game that they didn't offer Jones because of his "attitude". Some of us were amused about that statement. As far as McCants, he is a good local product and needed to redshirt due to grades. CTF gave the redshirt to Wade...

This thread is about UTEP and if you knew me or read my post you would agree 100%.

Last edited:
This thread is about Jones and McCants (Too UTEP recruits). Its pretty clear if you read it. The thread was derailed by the likes of you.

Recall last year when Jones ran all over us. Johnson said in the post game that they didn't offer Jones because of his "attitude". Some of us were amused about that statement. As far as McCants, he is a good local product and needed to redshirt due to grades. CTF gave the redshirt to Wade...

This thread is about UTEP and if you knew me or read my post you would agree 100%.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT