ADVERTISEMENT

Kug grad transfer from Michigan?

His Son from Purdue is a Graduate Assistant at UTEP, maybe that is who they were talking about and that is where the confusion happened. I heard Kugler this morning on the radio and he didn't mention any new names when talking about the O-Line.

He did mention that our new Kicker looks like a Linebacker. Then he said that we signed a new Deep Snapper who looks like a 165 pound Kicker. So those roles look reversed when they stand next to each other. Kugler did say that the new deep snapper is very aggressive in running down and making tackles as a part of punt coverage. Those were the only new names that he mentioned.

David Dawson seems to be the only graduate online transfer we could have from Michigan. He was going to transfer to Iowa State but left the school after two weeks.

Gotta be Patrick Kugler. He is in line for a grad transfer and what better place than with his Dad and brother. I'd bet the house on it. Also, Harbaugh had said he wasn't sure if he'd be back.

Maybe this is the connection that is being discussed. From the on-line EP Times:

"Another big addition, literally, is 6-foot-7, 309-pound offensive lineman Logan Tuley-Tillman, who is taking a graduate transfer from Akron and also played at Michigan with Kugler's son Patrick. He should battle Greg Long at left tackle, which may be the only contested spot on an offensive line mostly set."

The Times also said that we have added this Juco WR. Looks like a big target at 6'2":

Also, it mentions that Keith Sullivan will be joining as a Freshman. He was possibly our highest rated recruit from 2016 and it is good news that he has gotten himself eligible after a gray shirt year. I am hopeful that Pickney will be joining as well. We had 4 high rated gray shirts from that 2016 recruiting class. We were able to get 3 of them on campus to work on their grades and 1 went the JC route. Out of the 3, it looks like 2 made it and will be Miners with 4 years of eligibility, and at the moment it does not look like the final one made it academically(Dupree).

The Times also said that we have added this Juco WR. Looks like a big target at 6'2":

Also, it mentions that Keith Sullivan will be joining as a Freshman. He was possibly our highest rated recruit from 2016 and it is good news that he has gotten himself eligible after a gray shirt year. I am hopeful that Pickney will be joining as well. We had 4 high rated gray shirts from that 2016 recruiting class. We were able to get 3 of them on campus to work on their grades and 1 went the JC route. Out of the 3, it looks like 2 made it and will be Miners with 4 years of eligibility, and at the moment it does not look like the final one made it academically(Dupree).
Thanks for that update. Dupree was a good risk to take but it sucks for him #1 and especially now that Wadley is out #2.

Do not get your hopes up at the WR position under the Kugler regime.

Remember when Valero was building that large oil tank field way out east on Montana and El Paso would benefit with way better gas prices?

Same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT