ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Miners!!!

The men blow, Floyd can't recruit to UTEP. 6 years is enough for anybody. As for the women, great win, but they need to win more of these type games to get into the top 25.

If for any reason they do not win the Conference Tourney do you guys think they'll be left out of the NCAA Tourney?

Last edited:
Definitely. Why would you think otherwise? I am referring to the men's team.

As far as the women go, the more wins we have the more likely we'd be invited. 28 wins would sound safe.

Womens basketball is way less inclusive for mid majors than mens basketball. The seedings are predetermined. Unfortunately they probably have to win the conference tournament to make it.

The men blow, Floyd can't recruit to UTEP. 6 years is enough for anybody. As for the women, great win, but they need to win more of these type games to get into the top 25.

Tell us something you are or have ever been a part of that is or was top 25 in the nation, champ.

I really wish I had a daughter or granddaughter to take so they could dream of playing for Miners for now I'll watch how coach Adams takes care of team. She's a role model.

All I know is that sexism is strong and alive. I can almost guarantee that if the roles were reversed. Let's say UTEP played in the #11 rated C-USA instead of the #22 they play for. If the men's were 18-2 with an RPI in the top 30 with a sos of 140 instead of the men's RPI of 260 and sos of 268. Everyone on this board would be calling bs that the men aren't ranked.

Wow, Negative Nugget is on the cusp of taking the "tool of the board" trophy away from EPCHI. Those are some big shoes to fill but it seems Negative Nugget is up for the challenge, he's definitely consistent.

Reactions: Carlosergio
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT