ADVERTISEMENT

OT Mayoral Candidates

UTEPMiners8106

MI Hall of Famer
Jul 15, 2013
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Keep voting straight ticket you snow-flake.
Snowflake? Man, you keyboard warriors have gotten weirder by the day. I vote for the person, not the party. I'd put money that YOU vote straight red. And, this is a UTEP Sports forum so go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under and take another swig.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Snowflake? Man, you keyboard warriors have gotten weirder by the day. I vote for the person, not the party. I'd put money that YOU vote straight red. And, this is a UTEP Sports forum so go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under and take another swig.
Learn to read buddy. Look at the fckn title of this thread. Take a swig of this.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Learn to read buddy. Look at the fckn title of this thread. Take a swig of this.
You trying to do the cowardly, political, two-step, and misdirecting? You wrote: "people voting Dem straight ticket" and now you're trying to distance yourself from your words and pointing to the title of the thread? No mames guey. Stand by your s..t and wear your stupidity proudly.

You trying to do the cowardly, political, two-step, and misdirecting? You wrote: "people voting Dem straight ticket" and now you're trying to distance yourself from your words and pointing to the title of the thread? No mames guey. Stand by your s..t and wear your stupidity proudly.
Yes, I wrote that on a political thread. I stand by my shit pendejo. Move along.

@ParkerThune this board really sucks since you took over, no politics please.

Ok Karen. If this board sucks, then you should leave. Nobody is forcing you to be here and nobody is forcing you to read off-topic threads. The other political thread has been on here since early 2022, so I'm not sure what you're talking about about.

Reactions: develman
He has experience, non-partisan, and cares about quality of life projects.
I have to disagree. Kennedy is on board with Team Leeser who does not believe in quality of life investments, has put the arena issue back to vote, and has not had any significant quality of life investments during his term. The baseball park, the Children's Museum, Mexican American Cultural Center, the water parks, etc., were all approved by the John Cook administration (a Dem).

Last edited:
I have to disagree. Kennedy is on board with Team Leeser who does not believe in quality of life investments, has put the arena issue back to vote, and has not had any significant quality of life investments during his term. The baseball park, the Children's Museum, Mexican American Cultural Center, the ballpark, the water parks, etc., were all approved by the John Cook administration (a Dem).
Unfortunately true. Kennedy and Oscar are great guys but they're more of a throwback to the time that downtown El Paso was a giant pigeon coup for decades.

I have to disagree. Kennedy is on board with Team Leeser who does not believe in quality of life investments, has put the arena issue back to vote, and has not had any significant quality of life investments during his term. The baseball park, the Children's Museum, Mexican American Cultural Center, the water parks, etc., were all approved by the John Cook administration (a Dem).

I get what you're saying, but Kennedy is all for quality of life projects and I still like Kennedy over the other candidates.

That's the great part about message boards. I like hearing differing opinions.

Some people complain and get their panties in a bunch when somebody disagrees with them.
Truth is, we all love differing opinions...the problem is the constant blizzard of unconstructive, downbeat, discouraging, and deleterious posts by known trolls that are here solely to denigrate UTEP athletics.

Truth is, we all love differing opinions...the problem is the constant blizzard of unconstructive, downbeat, discouraging, and deleterious posts by known trolls that are here solely to denigrate UTEP athletics.

I'm fine with trolls too. I welcome all posts. Internet posts don't bother me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT