ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like another "wait until next year" team.

I personally don't have anything against the players despite the lack of talent etc, but I just hope the team loses every single game this season so Floyd resigns or gets fired.

Everyone knew this was a rebuilding year!
So you thought we were conference contenders this year??
Purple, I've been a Floyd supporter, then dropped to a Floyd hopeful, but it's time to drop the charade and call it what it is...a complete, total, dismal failure. The 7th year for a coach of Floyd's caliber should not be a rebuilding year. By this time a coach of Floyd's caliber should have a contender every year. Instead we are in for one of the worst years in modern Miner history. Somewhere out there is a coach who will do a better job than what we are getting. I would have way more respect for Floyd if he stepped down, prior to season's end preferably, let an assistant finish this off, and get a head start on our search for the next coach. That way potential candidates will be aware of the opening and prepare and gauge their interest. There simply is no other answer or excuse. This won't be fixed by Floyd.

So you thought we were conference contenders this year??

I thought we would beat SE Louisiana and Northwestern State. Nobody imagined losing to those two game. I was worried when the Alaska Fairbanks game went into overtime, but I knew it was just an exhibition game. That exhibition game really showed how bad our season is probably going to be.

Reactions: kickballpro
Purple, I've been a Floyd supporter, then dropped to a Floyd hopeful, but it's time to drop the charade and call it what it is...a complete, total, dismal failure. The 7th year for a coach of Floyd's caliber should not be a rebuilding year. By this time a coach of Floyd's caliber should have a contender every year. Instead we are in for one of the worst years in modern Miner history. Somewhere out there is a coach who will do a better job than what we are getting. I would have way more respect for Floyd if he stepped down, prior to season's end preferably, let an assistant finish this off, and get a head start on our search for the next coach. That way potential candidates will be aware of the opening and prepare and gauge their interest. There simply is no other answer or excuse. This won't be fixed by Floyd.
Totally agree.

Unfortunately Allminer...you are right on. Hate to see Floyd fail because he was my choice all along, since he was a Haskins guy. Seven years of nothing but one let down after another is justification for new blood. I hope I'm around long enough to smile and inflate my chest once again like the good old days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT