ADVERTISEMENT

Message to Vince Hunter

develman

MI Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2001
Please accept our well wishes (from all Miner fans, even the one's whose comments are tinged with sour grapes) as you move on to a new chapter in your life , may you experience success and happiness and represent UTEP with the passion you hit the boards . Appreciate the time and effort, you and Julian , Ced , CJ and all the under classmen gave all year .

There is really no reason anyone (Jeff Darby) should have ill will towards Vince Hunter. He signed, came here, played hard, led the team in scoring,led the team in rebounding, and really has been the lone star in the Tim Floyd era. He is the most successful Tim Floyd recruit and deserves nothing but praise from the fanbase. I cringe when I read things like, "he has no mid-range game." Because the truth is, he has more game than anyone we've had here in a while.

Good Luck to Vince, I hope he makes a roster and I hope he makes lots of money.

He just got named "The Speaker of the House"

Best of luck to Vince Hunter. Thanks for those great moments.

Go Miners...

Wishing Vince Hunter the best as he moves on to professional basketball. I hope he makes an NBA squad and gets to play. I think it's good for UTEP recruiting when our players get on with NBA teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT