ADVERTISEMENT

Mexico defeats the US in World Baseball Classic

US has a bunch of journeymen pitchers. No Aaron Judge. “Real World Series” lol
Well, very dumb of the US not to send its best players to the Tournament they're hosting of the sport they invented. And Yes it is a real world series because there are 20 countries from five continents in it.

Last edited:
Well, very dumb of the US not to send its best players to the Tournament they're hosting of the sport they invented. And Yes it is a real world series because there are 20 countries from five continents in it.
You’re speaking as a fan. Now pretend you’re Hank Steinbrenner. You’ve just invested $360 MILLION to your best player. Do you really want him playing in a meaningless tournament?

Last edited:
You’re speaking as a fan. Now pretend you’re Hank Steinbrenner. You’ve just invested $360 MILLION to your best player. Do you really want him playing in a meaningless tournament?
A meaningless tournament ??? Have you noticed that some of these games have been full house ? Why would MLB/US want to host this tournament then ? If that's the case they should have let Dominican Republic be the host.

Reactions: EPUTEP
A meaningless tournament ??? Have you noticed that some of these games have been full house ? Why would MLB/US want to host this tournament then ? If that's the case they should have let Dominican Republic be the host.
Listen dumbass, the idea that Mexico is better than the US at baseball is laughable. STFU.

I’ve never followed it before, but I must say this has been a great tournament. These games are intense and make no mistake, these players are playing their hearts out. It’s like watching the 7th game of the World Series. The players take this very seriously and the stadiums have been packed with passionate fans. Overall, big time baseball competition involving some of the best players in the world. The US had a great come from behind victory on a grand slam HR late in the game against Venezuela. The US faces Cuba tonight and hopefully will advance to the final. Mexico and Japan face off in semis tomorrow night. The winners will play the final on Tuesday night.

I hated that Mexico lost to Japan but I go for Japan on the finals.

ouin-pleur.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT