ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile

What's their record and the record of the team they beat? No, I'm not googling it. That's basic information that should be included in the article.

What's their record and the record of the team they beat? No, I'm not googling it. That's basic information that should be included in the article.
It seems like Eduardo Moran didn't mentioned their record, but I believe they're 2-0 on the ONEFA - Conferencia Nacional league, which they had not played in 30 years.

Reactions: JCorona
It seems like Eduardo Moran didn't mentioned their record, but I believe they're 2-0 on the ONEFA - Conferencia Nacional league, which they had not played in 30 years.
I read segunda victoria en la conferencia Nacional but I'm not sure if that's the equivalent of starting conference play or if that's their equivalent of FBS football.

Reactions: Sports Opinion
I read segunda victoria en la conferencia Nacional but I'm not sure if that's the equivalent of starting conference play or if that's their equivalent of FBS football.
To be honest I don't know if besides those two, they have played more games. Maybe not because in Mexico they're are just not enough opponents to chose from but to answer your question it is Conference Play.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT