ADVERTISEMENT

Miners look terible

Rot

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 5, 2003
our defense can't stop army and the offense can't move the ball.

And we thought our huge offensive line would be one of our strengths. The undersize army defense is getting to our QB and stopping our running attack. Total domination by army on both sides of the field.

Reactions: develman
I'm sure Bob Stull will come on the radio sometime this week and consider the environment a win for the community.....
I would hope a reporter would ask him after that don't you think the community is sick of these results?

Reactions: FarWestTexas
He will tap dance around the primary issue here.Utep athletics is a direct representation of its director. Bob Stull is content with subpar (if even that) results. Absolutely nothing will change if he still is the ring leader of this crap

He will tap dance around the primary issue here.Utep athletics is a direct representation of its director. Bob Stull is content with subpar (if even that) results. Absolutely nothing will change if he still is the ring leader of this crap
YEP so true. Stull has low expectations for our mens football and basketball programs and it shows year after year. Especially BB. Stull is the type of AD you don't want to have when your trying to get out of CUSA and upgrade conferences.

Let's see if this team can regroup and be ready for the next opponent. Unfortunately the inconsistency shown under Kugler's tenure will hurt attendance for future games. There were many new military fans at the game yesterday, but instead of putting on a good performance UTEP blew it. This was a blown opportunity to attract new military fans,

I think it's much bigger than an opportunity to attract new fans, whomever they may be. It was an opportunity to show progress within the program. They weren't even competitive.

So if I'm the MWC commish, or any other conference commish, after seeing them get ran over two weeks in a row, do I offer them to come to "my" conference? I'd say that's a sharp no.

In the end, that's coaching for the kids you have, not the system you run.

Reactions: CoSpgsMinerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT