ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Jax State MBB game, prediction, etc

Good game, Miners! Way to get a road win and a sweep of Jax State. Especially impressive because many of the players are sick. Ham had to got out of the game to upchuck and get an IV.
On to Lynchburg to take on Jerry's Kids. That's going to be a tough one.

Reactions: utep2step
I use that phrase all the time and no one under 40 knows wtf it means. Dummazzez!
impressive GIF

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
Good win last night, glad I was wrong! Lots of contributions led to this win! Good to see... Can they beat Liberty? Perhaps, get some momentum leading up to the CUSA tournament?

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Nobody knows. The question or inquiry has been posted many times.
I tend to recall Golding alluding to some "maturity" issues early in the season, but has also been complementary of Jones, Horton, and Terrell overall. Golding has also mentioned that Jones is simply playing behind two seniors: Solomon and dos Anjos. All that FWIW.

I believe that in Jones case he's got more to offer than Solomon and Dos Anjos. He certainly can't prove his worth when he's getting a total of 2 minutes pet game.
I feel a conflict between coach and player. I also feel that another program(s) will be all over him for next year. He's a gonner and I can't blame him.
Very sad especially when you need wins and we've got more losses than wins. He was rewarded by CUSA I think twice for" player of the week".
If it's a maturity issue, 2 minutes per game isn't the answer.

I tend to recall Golding alluding to some "maturity" issues early in the season, but has also been complementary of Jones, Horton, and Terrell overall. Golding has also mentioned that Jones is simply playing behind two seniors: Solomon and dos Anjos. All that FWIW.
Dumb way of thinking if that's what he doing. Jones is more efficient, is younger and has more upside. Even more reason for Golding to GTFO in my mind then.

Dumb way of thinking if that's what he doing. Jones is more efficient, is younger and has more upside. Even more reason for Golding to GTFO in my mind then.
That's the way Haskins did it. Freshmen had to wait their turn. Even Hardaway hardly played as a freshman.
But, look at how many minutes Terrell gets and he sure deserves them.
With Golding you earn your minutes playing defense first. Terrell is a great defender.

Golding is doing everything he can to make sure Terrell stays. Pair him up with KJ Thomas but Golding might be losing his time to build, which he shouldn’t be trying to start doing again in his 4th year (next year).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT