ADVERTISEMENT

Miners to Open 9-Game Homestand Versus Dangerous Lamar Monday

El Paso 777

MI Regular
Oct 15, 2017
I thought the headline was hilarious!

And some great promotions too. :rolleyes:

Monday is "Cure the Monday Blues & Blue Out The Don" night, and fans are asked to wear blue to the game.The first 500 fans will receive free hot dogs, and halftime will feature a jazz performance by the Jesus Castillo Trio.

Lamar so far:

W @ Tulsa
W vs Coastal Carolina
W vs Jarvis Christian
L vs Cal St Bakersfield
W vs Southern (New Orleans)

I think someone on here referred to them as "good". They still have 2 Non-D1 home games to play this season. No reason why UTEP should lose to these clowns and not schedule them for home openers instead of D3 trash.

So why Is the NMSU game at 8pm. (TV?) The UNM game on Saturday is at 7pm but at the same time you have the holiday of Lights taking place dowtown that always draws a large crowd. Why not switch times on the games. I'd think that would be more convenient for people who want to attend both events. Come on marketing team, get off your butts!

So why Is the NMSU game at 8pm. (TV?) The UNM game on Saturday is at 7pm but at the same time you have the holiday of Lights taking place dowtown that always draws a large crowd. Why not switch times on the games. I'd think that would be more convenient for people who want to attend both events. Come on marketing team, get off your butts!

UTEP Women play UNM at 5:30 on Thursday. Game will also be on Stadium (which can be streamed online).

As much as I think the marketing department is horrible, this doesn't fall on their shoulders.

When I first saw this game vs. Lamar on the schedule, I penciled it in as a rout.

Suddenly, it’s become a must win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT