Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Locomotive

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
Today is the first ever meeting between Charlotte and UTEP in the gridiron. We’ve fallen so far back that this was once considered a winnable game but now we’re double digit underdogs.

I’ll be keeping track of this game while watching the Locomotive playoff game. Hopefully you guys can provide some interesting information.

#PicksUp

Most people won’t be watching either of those games. LSU and Alabama starts at 130. Sun Bowl will be super empty.

Most people won’t be watching either of those games. LSU and Alabama starts at 130. Sun Bowl will be super empty.

giphy.gif

It is unfortunate that our team couldn't come together to win more games. I was really pulling for these guys but I just can't put my finger on what the actual issue is with the team. There are undoubtedly, a lot of areas that need improvement and I hope that this coaching staff will figure it out. I have seen many calling for Dimel's job and I do agree but that emotional response will only get us back to another coach with another rebuilding philosophy. We need to put money into the program!

It is unfortunate that our team couldn't come together to win more games. I was really pulling for these guys but I just can't put my finger on what the actual issue is with the team. There are undoubtedly, a lot of areas that need improvement and I hope that this coaching staff will figure it out. I have seen many calling for Dimel's job and I do agree but that emotional response will only get us back to another coach with another rebuilding philosophy. We need to put money into the program!

The program needs money. However, all the money in the world cant help a program when your coach is 8-42 in his last 50 games as a head coach.

As a season ticket holder I’ll be at the Miner game with low expectations for a win. I will dvr both the Locos and the Bama vs LSU games.
I will also be at the basketball game against the aggies on Tuesday and hoping for a victory.

Reactions: mikesarabia

If money was the answer how may P5 programs pour in a lot of money and they have not won their conference. What we really need is a good coach. There are a few good young coaches that need an opportunity. A lot of this coaches that we are hiring are already washed up or coached with other proven coaches.
I would say hire a coach and give him a good bonus once he starts getting some W's.

Go Miners...

Reactions: minermx07
Miners flat out kicked Charlottes ass in the first quarter. Locksley is looking great, defense has to keep up the energy, Charlotte came out super flat.

How about that cock tease with Deion Hankins on that scoring drive?

Reactions: minerfan_14
Great 1st half, but the team we have been seeing all season long has returned in the 2nd half. Of course we give up a first down on a 3rd and 19.

Reactions: minermaniac2023
Offense can't do anything in second half.

I'm off the Dimel bus. I can't take it any more. He's not a good coach.

Reactions: NYCMiner
Well, in these particular instances and on this particular day, UTEP & Alabama have somethings in common. Mistakes & penalties. LSU looks like a national champion. Ed Orgeron goes from the outhouse at USC to the penthouse at Baton Rogue.

Even if we win, which I don’t think we will, what does this do for the future of the program?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT