ADVERTISEMENT

New UTEP Football Player Logan Tuley-Tillman

sportsfan5000

Rookie
Aug 9, 2017
I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about on here and I was wondering how a once 4 star recruit ended up at UTEP. The reason why was because he was charged with three felonies and plead guilty. I'm very surprised Kugler signed a guy with a criminal record and who is on probation.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...e-says-drunk-recall-filming-sex-act/74285098/

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2016/06/ex-michigan_ot_logan_tuley-til.html
He didn't commit a violent crime. He completed his probation and that cleared his record. He started all 12 games for Akron last year.

You have committed many crimes on this board under different names. You should be banned from all keyboards everywhere.

He didn't commit a violent crime. He completed his probation and that cleared his record. He started all 12 games for Akron last year.

You have committed many crimes on this board under different names. You should be banned from all keyboards everywhere.

I would say filming a woman without her consent during sex and distributing it is pretty bad.

He was sentenced to 2 years probation in March 2016, so he is still on probation.

My question is if she could remember that the sex was consensual. How can she not remeber she was being filmed? But either way it was wrong of him. They both were drunk and she probably agreed with . and sportsman5000 must be perfect he never did anything wrong in his life.

Not to defend what happened, but it was consensual and he used her cell phone to record it. It was righfully treated seriously and he paid his punishment. He was dismissed from Michigan and he recieved two years of probation.

It has now been almost two years since this incident happened and during these two years he has not gotten into any trouble and he has also become a college graduate during this time. I would say that he has taken full advantage of his second chance thus far and he has proven to be worthy of continuing that second chance with us. Furthermore, Kugler has known him for many years and I trust Kugler when it comes to evaluating a recruit's character. I don't have a problem giving this individual/situation a second chance, especially when compared to some of the other bad second chance stories that you read about happening at other colleges.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...ley-tillman-sentenced-to-two-years-probation/

Not talking about what he did, but its about the have's and have not's. Big schools have 4 star recruits, small schools get them when they can.

Give the kid a second chance and help UTEP get to 500.

The funny thing, big schools can easily replace him with another 4 star recruit.

My question is if she could remember that the sex was consensual. How can she not remeber she was being filmed? But either way it was wrong of him. They both were drunk and she probably agreed with . and sportsman5000 must be perfect he never did anything wrong in his life.

There could be a number of reasons. It was dark, he was filming her when she wasn't looking, etc. It really doesn't matter or not because you shouldn't be blaming the victim.

And no, I'm not perfect, but I have also never committed a felony.

Not to defend what happened, but it was consensual and he used her cell phone to record it.

It has now been almost two years since this incident happened and during these two years he has not gotten into any trouble and he has also become a college graduate during this time. I would say that he has taken full advantage of his second chance thus far and he has proven to be worthy of continuing that second chance with us.

You just defended his actions. What does it matter whose phone it was on? Stop blaming the victim. He recorded her without her consent and distributed the video.

And I do believe he deserves a second chance, but I am just very surprised by the type of program Kugler runs that he chose a player who committed a felony and is currently on probation.

Sportsfan5000, again to answer your question:

- Kugler has known him since 2014.
- Kugler's Son has also known him since 2014.
- Kugler's Son was a teammate with him for multiple years and knew him on a daily basis.
- He has almost two years of perfect behavior since this incident happened.
- He had no run-ins with the law either before or after this incident, supporting that it was an isolated incident.
- He has continued to improve his life by both becoming a college graduate and now working on his graduate degree, since the incident happened.

Hopefully this helps answer your question as to why Kugler was willing to allow this kid's second chance continue at his program.

sportsfan5000, again to answer your question:

- Kugler has known him since 2014.
- Kugler's Son has also known him since 2014.
- Kugler's Son was a teammate with him for multiple years and knew him on a daily basis.
- He has almost two years of perfect behavior since this incident happened.
- He had no run-ins with the law either before or after this incident, supporting that it was an isolated incident.
- He has continued to improve his life by both becoming a college graduate and now working on his graduate degree, since the incident has happened.

Hopefully this helps answer your question as to why Kugler was willing to allow this kid's second continue at his program.

I understand that, but I am still very surprised he signed somebody who plead guilty to a felony and who is currently on probation.

"- He has almost two years of perfect behavior since this incident happened."

How do you know this?

Last edited:
Lol if this was another Conference USA team y'all would be screaming bloody murder. But I do believe in 2nd chances depending on the reason. And yes Kug didn't do it because he knows the kid. He did it because his ass needs to win. Don't give Kug that much credit

Lol if this was another Conference USA team y'all would be screaming bloody murder. But I do believe in 2nd chances depending on the reason. And yes Kug didn't do it because he knows the kid. He did it because his ass needs to win. Don't give Kug that much credit
Jevonte Domand. Not a word said by anyone here.

De'Andre Johnson to FAU. Don't remember too much noise about it around here. And he f*%king punched a young woman!

De'Andre Johnson to FAU. Don't remember too much noise about it around here. And he f*%king punched a young woman!
If I recall correctly there was a certain poster on here defending him due to "her hitting him first" or something stupid like that.

Reactions: sportsfan5000
I find it funny that Kugler signs "one" graduate transfer with a past problem, it's a player who Kugler has known for some time, yet some of you are so quick to immediately jump on him and accuse him of being "desperate".
If he is so desperate, then why did he continue to sign 13 High School kids and only sign 3 JC players on signing day this year? In addition to that, 7 of the 13 High School signee's are going to be "long-term" 5 and 6 year gray shirt players and they are not even on the roster yet this season. Those are not the signs of a desperate man.

By the way, I do love the idea that this year both of our tackles are going to be 6'7" 300+, and we are going to have a 330 pound All-American next to them at guard, plus a Center and RG who are also both upper classmen with multi-year starting experience.

I find it funny that Kugler signs "one" graduate transfer with a past problem, it's a player who Kugler has known for some time, yet some of you are so quick to immediately jump on him and accuse him of being "desperate".

Kugler claims to run a clean program. You can't say you run a clean program and then sign a guy who is currently on probation who filmed his girlfriend having sex and distributed it. I am not saying this guy doesn't deserve a second chance, but I was very surprised Kugler signed him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT