ADVERTISEMENT

NM Bowl Thread UTEP vs Fresno St

So does Dinel go for a score before the half, or will he be content to go into the half with a 1 point lead?

I wouldn't say it was a collapse. UTEP could have ran out the clock but played it aggressive.

Then the bad punt.

But Defense kept everything in front of them and played safe.

Reactions: JCorona
We always break down before the half. Shouldn't be down going into half, but I think overall playing better than most thought! Need to relax and execute in second half, Fresno St. doesn't look like World Beaters, we can win this!!!

A few things from me at the half:

1. Playing better than I expected
2. What is it with us giving up points on the last drive of the half?
3. That last drive started with a 20 yard punt from the 50. Special teams continues to hurt us and Price continues to coach that group.
4. Offensive play calling has been way better than usual

Poor play in the last few minutes of halves have cost this team tremendously this season. It's a mindset.

Glad it's close, but it will be miraculous if we pull it off though.

Dimel still hasn’t figured out that our PREVENT defense doesn’t prevent shit. We go soft just before the half.

Still, great crowd out here on the Miner side. We’re in it. We get the ball first.

Haener needs to be put on his ass a time or two.

Dimel still hasn’t figured out that our PREVENT defense doesn’t prevent shit. We go soft just before the half.

Still, great crowd out here on the Miner side. We’re in it. Wr get the ball first.

Haener needs to be put on his ass a time or two.
D giving hell. UTEP D so so close to sacking him.

FSU has holes in the d line. Keep it north and south.

On the line:
First ever bowl win outside of El Paso
First bowl win since 1967
Win over a non-conference 9+ win team since 2007 (9-4 UNM).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT