ADVERTISEMENT

No RBs??

I would like a commit but at the same time would a Frosh get on the field? Fields and Wadley have potential, the question is can Wadley stay healthy.

Reactions: El Paso 777
If i was Dimel. I would suggest to his son to go to a bigger school if he has chance. Utep will still be in rebuild mode.

It doesn’t matter what school one goes to. Will might be a 1st round draft pick after playing for a 0-12 team. AJ received an invite to the combine and was drafted after UTEP was at best, underwhelming.

Dimel is already considered one of the best FBs in cfb. Playing for UTEP isn’t going to diminish perception of him. If anything it’ll probably strengthen it. Not risky imo. It’s just a matter of whether the kid wants to play for his old man or not. Or whether he wants to play for a team better positioned to win some ball games.

Watch out bob has used your first name again.

I’m not worried about it. I’ve been fairly loose with my identity on the forum. Nothing to hide here. Thanks for the heads up, though. Appreciate it.

If we had a mod who actually held up his/her own posted rules, perhaps I’d push for a ban or something like that. Meh...

Reactions: FarWestTexas
LMAO!!!

The guy has 19 rushing attempts last year He didn't even play in 6 games. What the heck are you talking about?
Well, you are mostly wrong again Mr Contrarian. He did only have 19 carries because he is a fullback. A fullback's main job is to block and he is among the best in the country. He made 2nd team all Big 12. Also, he missed only 2 out of 13 games, not 6. He did not carry the ball in some games at all but he blocked very well for RB's and QB's.

He is scheduled to visit UTEP on 2/16 and will make his decision in early March. He would be a great get for UTEP or any school that utilizes a fullback in their offense which is why Wisconsin, Missouri and Texas A&M are after him.

Well, you are mostly wrong again Mr Contrarian. He did only have 19 carries because he is a fullback. A fullback's main job is to block and he is among the best in the country. He made 2nd team all Big 12. Also, he missed only 2 out of 13 games, not 6. He did not carry the ball in some games at all but he blocked very well for RB's and QB's.

He is scheduled to visit UTEP on 2/16 and will make his decision in early March. He would be a great get for UTEP or any school that utilizes a fullback in their offense which is why Wisconsin, Missouri and Texas A&M are after him.

I am not going to get excited based on what a Kansas State fan said about him: https://utep.forums.rivals.com/threads/being-serious-here-what-is-the-1-0-concept.7799/#post-92345

Funny that the same e-mail address was used on a thread by member cicileslie. Ciciileslie last posted on August 14, 2015 and FanatiCoog started posting on September 11, 2015. Interesting.

I decided to join the fun just for a minute to see what I’m missing. Yep, I’ve said it several times, that I posted under a different handle. When my son was picked up by the Coogs, I signed up for their rivals pay site under FanatiCoog. From that point forward, my account on both sites reflected that handle. Good detective work though.

Man! I get on Digs and see it filled up with nothing but ignorant, pointless dribble from the same old dribblemouth. Do you have a job? How do you have so much time on your hands to make a career out of this constant 24/7 BS? Guess you take time out to eat, sleep and maybe shower a couple times a week.
There's an opportunity here on this board to chat about some worthwhile topics.

It doesn’t matter what school one goes to. Will might be a 1st round draft pick after playing for a 0-12 team. AJ received an invite to the combine and was drafted after UTEP was at best, underwhelming.

Dimel is already considered one of the best FBs in cfb. Playing for UTEP isn’t going to diminish perception of him. If anything it’ll probably strengthen it. Not risky imo. It’s just a matter of whether the kid wants to play for his old man or not. Or whether he wants to play for a team better positioned to win some ball games.

Im not talking about the NFL im talking about winning. Having the chance to play in a big bowl. The best UTEP can do is play in the New Mexico bowl or Arizona bowl. Put yourself in his shoes. You have 1 year left of college and you have the chance to play at UTEP who just went 0-12, or play for a power 5 school. What would you pick?

Im not talking about the NFL im talking about winning. Having the chance to play in a big bowl. The best UTEP can do is play in the New Mexico bowl or Arizona bowl. Put yourself in his shoes. You have 1 year left of college and you have the chance to play at UTEP who just went 0-12, or play for a power 5 school. What would you pick?

I get it. That’s why I said he may want to play for a team “better positioned to win some ball games.” But there is the possibility that he may wanna play for pops. We have a legitimate shot at landing him.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I get it. That’s why I said he may want to play for a team “better positioned to win some ball games.” But there is the possibility that he may wanna play for pops. We have a legitimate shot at landing him.

He already played for his pops

Man! I get on Digs and see it filled up with nothing but ignorant, pointless dribble from the same old dribblemouth. Do you have a job? How do you have so much time on your hands to make a career out of this constant 24/7 BS? Guess you take time out to eat, sleep and maybe shower a couple times a week.
There's an opportunity here on this board to chat about some worthwhile topics.

Sure do. Do you?

What ignorant things have I said? I probably shouldn't ask because you're the type of person who likes to talk and never has answers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT