ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern football hazing allegations

Just booked myself and 5 others for the game... This is a win, waiting to happen... or is it?

When asked for comment, Dimel replied with a grimace on his face, "Hardison is going to AIR IT OUT ALL DAY LONG, we might even go the ol Mike Price route, and go for 2, three times, all the stops to lose this one baby"

At least, I get pizza with my Chicago trip! :)

Reactions: Lil_Train
I'm just going to go ahead and say what we're all thinking. 1st and foremost, this is an unfortunate situation for them and I hope that everyone gets through this. However, is this the perfect storm for us to finally beat a P5 team?
You are correct. This might be UTEP’s best shot of beating a P5 school. This would be sweet, especially winning on the road.

On a related note, Northwestern fired its baseball coach for allegations of bullying. It looks like Northwestern is cleaning house.

The lawyers smell blood in the water.

I highly doubt this will stop at NU. I fully expect lawyers will find students at other schools for hazing lolsuits. There's money to be made.

You are correct. This might be UTEP’s best shot of beating a P5 school. This would be sweet, especially winning on the road.

On a related note, Northwestern fired its baseball coach for allegations of bullying. It looks like Northwestern is cleaning house.
How does Dimel take this four game opportunity.

I am going to say it, UTEP can realistically start 4-0. I'm not doing the "on paper versus them" rhetoric; this squad has the players and depth not seen since the Independence Bowl days, in my opinion. UTEP is not playing Alabama, folks. Will Dimel show consistency? Will we see the Hardison bazooka arm display stoic strikes?

What's the problem with booty shaking sex kittens?
When the quote is read in context, it doesn't seem so bad:

“There is nothing worse than seeing a beautiful, intelligent woman disrespect herself and those around her. All you have to do is turn on a hip-hop music video or one of the several awful reality television shows to see women degrading themselves shaking it for cameras and audiences. Music videos portray women as booty-shaking sex-kittens or materialistic gold-diggers. Many of those women simply do not seem to have a sense of self and who they really are or where they come from at all. However, regardless of what you see or hear, there are very good, upwardly mobile, smart women out there. You probably encounter them every day at school or in the community.”

When the quote is read in context, it doesn't seem so bad:

“There is nothing worse than seeing a beautiful, intelligent woman disrespect herself and those around her. All you have to do is turn on a hip-hop music video or one of the several awful reality television shows to see women degrading themselves shaking it for cameras and audiences. Music videos portray women as booty-shaking sex-kittens or materialistic gold-diggers. Many of those women simply do not seem to have a sense of self and who they really are or where they come from at all. However, regardless of what you see or hear, there are very good, upwardly mobile, smart women out there. You probably encounter them every day at school or in the community.”
How dare you show me full context. Ain't nobody got time for that.

17-0 Rutgers midway through the 2nd quarter and Northwestern not looking particularly good. In true UTEP fashion, getting my hopes up only to have them crushed in the end.

Reactions: kickballpro
17-0 Rutgers midway through the 2nd quarter and Northwestern not looking particularly good. In true UTEP fashion, getting my hopes up only to have them crushed in the end.
UTEP SHOULD be able to push Northwestern around, at least to some extent. Their Dline looks really weak against Rutgers.

UTEP SHOULD be able to push Northwestern around, at least to some extent. Their Dline looks really weak against Rutgers.
It’s hard to gauge from this game if Rutgers is pretty good or Northwestern is a bad team. If the Miners can establish their running game and our defense plays well, we have a good chance for an upset.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
It’s hard to gauge from this game if Rutgers is pretty good or Northwestern is a bad team. If the Miners can establish their running game and our defense plays well, we have a good chance for an upset.
Northwestern is not good. UTEP should be able to establish a running game. I don't see UTEP putting up a bunch of points, though, so it will be a battle.

Reactions: MinerFan79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT