ADVERTISEMENT

Open Spot for 2021 Football Schedule?

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
I’ve been seeing rumors that Bethune Cookman might not be around after this year. There’s nothing in concrete but I did find this article

https://diverseeducation.com/article/165827/

This was written prior to the pandemic starting. I can only imagine the situation is worse now.

If they’re no longer playing next season what kind of replacement team do you think we get?

I’ve been seeing rumors that Bethune Cookman might not be around after this year. There’s nothing in concrete but I did find this article

https://diverseeducation.com/article/165827/

This was written prior to the pandemic starting. I can only imagine the situation is worse now.

If they’re no longer playing next season what kind of replacement team do you think we get?

September 2021 seems like 5 years from now.

Besides @Minerforlife is saying that BC will be better than Florida St and FAI since elite black athletes will be attending HBCUs now! Maybe we’ll get to see some future NFLers next year!

September 2021 seems like 5 years from now.

Besides @Minerforlife is saying that BC will be better than Florida St and FAI since elite black athletes will be attending HBCUs now! Maybe we’ll get to see some future NFLers next year!
I’ve seen that rumor said by various different fans over on the CSNBBS board. There might be some legs behind it. Their chance of not being around dramatically increases if this season is altered or canceled. Something to keep an eye on.

I’ve seen that rumor said by various different fans over on the CSNBBS board. There might be some legs behind it. Their chance of not being around dramatically increases if this season is altered or canceled. Something to keep an eye on.

I wouldn’t worry about it. There might be other casualties and we can always replace them with someone else. If UConn can make an Independent schedule in 3 months, UTEP could find an opponent for that date. We can play a D2 team, not like it will impact bowl eligibility for us.

Reactions: Rocketsr

The same could be said for half the FBS programs. Which is why come hell or high water there will be football in the fall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT