ADVERTISEMENT

OPT Florida Atlantic @ UTEP

El Paso Chihuahuas

MI Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2014
El Paso, TX, USA
UTEP 28
Florida Atlantic 20

This is a game between two bad teams. I think UTEP wins this one.

And in case anybody asks, I won the OPT last week. But, by all means, create your own prediction threads if you want to. :)

UTEP 28
Florida Atlantic 20

And in case anybody asks, I won the OPT last week. But, by all means, create your own prediction threads if you want to. :)

FAU played Miami to a close game. The Miners have regressed if anything. Gotta go with the Owls in this one.

28-17 FAU

If there was ever a game we should win its this one. We have a 1-5 team coming cross country, and we are coming off a bye.

UTEP 38
FAU 21

FAU-41 (they kindly start running clock early)
UTEP-10 (backup QB leads touchdown drive in garbage time)

Last edited:
UTEP 28
Florida Atlantic 20

Ever heard of the great land grab of 1889? Those families didn't wait for the invite from the sheriff. You're quick to poke at UTEP fans.

UTEP 12

FAU 30

Sorry coach, you can't fix this in two weeks. FAU had a strong showing against Rice and Marshall. However, I think the UTEP d line will show up again, they're the only ones who have showed up. I predict a 5 qb sack night for them, but just get tuckered out by 4th quarter.

UTEP 28
Florida Atlantic 20

It's been my experience that teams travelling from Fla. to play here have not played well and vice versa. The travel and time change among other factors such as humidity and altitude seem to take affect teams negatively. Given those factor plus a bye week to get healthy bodes well for the Miners.

UTEP 32

FAU 27

Believe it or not I'm almost positive utep will win, though I have no reason to be so confident.
Utep 27
FAU 24

natty wins
Yay! I was at the game and actually hoping Fla Atl wou of score one more time, so I'd have the exact score lol jk. It's a win I'll take it and glad the team has continued to fight. Very surprised that they threw down field so much, it definitely made the defense play honest and open up some holes

Reactions: unihorn
Yay! I was at the game and actually hoping Fla Atl wou of score one more time, so I'd have the exact score lol jk. It's a win I'll take it and glad the team has continued to fight. Very surprised that they threw down field so much, it definitely made the defense play honest and open up some holes

No you didn't. You were off by 7 and I was off by 4.

A good, much needed win! I will start the next OPT on Monday.

Hahaha, no you won't! If you do, pretty sure it'll be just you and Epsi. You've basically alienated yourself on this forum and it's really starting to catch up with you. I've never seen somebody so despised on a forum. You deserve it.

Christoph-Waltz-Dancing-in-Chair-Inglourious-Basterds.gif

You must have a lot of free time on your hands unicorn. You remind me of one of those guys who is 40 and still lives at home with mommy and daddy. And mommy still does everything for you, so you have hours to look for images.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT