ADVERTISEMENT

OPT: Hell with it. Let's get this started for Arroz

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
UTEP comes out strong but show their typical struggle with option oriented offenses. It's a nail biter. Kug's hot seat goes from high heat to warm for one week.

UTEP 27

Arroz con pollo 24

We run for 200-plus, Dawn goes off, but our D struggles again, but we win an exciting game.

31-27 Mineros De Chuco

I want to pick UTEP for the win but I have a hard time seeing UTEP improving. I hope the defense and offense have turned the corner and they prove me wrong.

UTEP - 17
Rice - 35

UTEP 21
RICE 27

UTEP is the worst team in the country against the option+UTEP's terrible defensive line is starting two freshmen for this game = loss

UTEP 17
Rice 42
bFFJysJ.gif

UTEP 17
Rice 42
I think this prediction is ridiculous lol Rice did worse in 1st vsme than uteo against a weaker opponent. I don't know what that prediction is based on. I don't have much faith in Utep these days, but they'll win 35-20

I think this prediction is ridiculous lol Rice did worse in 1st vsme than uteo against a weaker opponent. I don't know what that prediction is based on. I don't have much faith in Utep these days, but they'll win 35-20
It's based on the fact that 1/3 of the roster is made up of El Paso kids. El Paso high school players don't belong on FBS team. They simple aren't talented enough. Or something like that.

P.s: Don't get mad 1966 just poking some fun.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
It's based on the fact that 1/3 of the roster is made up of El Paso kids. El Paso high school players don't belong on FBS team. They simple aren't talented enough. Or something like that.

P.s: Don't get mad 1966 just poking some fun.
Man, Sad to say you may be poking, but it looks likes your pretty accurate and this Miner team is the airst D-1 school. They are getting dominated by an exhausted ans Awful Rice Team. If they don't come back, Kugler has to be fired tomorrow. Crowd sucja, Miner fans have given up on this team. Unless the second half changes, I have to!

As I was saying......

I wouldn't get mad at a little ribbing Corona. Turns out I was pretty close, no?

LOL....that's funny...

It is unfortunate I was right this time. I gave up a couple years ago with Kugler. I just don't like his approach to this at all.
It's time.....

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT