ADVERTISEMENT

OPT - UTEP at WKU 10/10

WKU only scored 17 points in the second half. Wasn’t the AD supposed to tell the coaches to run up the score because UTEP left to the MWC?

WKU only scored 17 points in the second half. Wasn’t the AD supposed to tell the coaches to run up the score because UTEP left to the MWC?
Yup. That was me. UTEP D had fight.

But let's look at the bigger picture, WKU was off tonight compared to last two to three weeks.

Ooof, Sean McConnel (Cades da) is on minertalk
And whoever was talking up the Vball team, it was a winning record in the 2dn season

Cades dad-Got yourself a QB who cares about the city, called parents crying about not holding the ball. Now talking to doctors.

Ooof, Sean McConnel (Cades da) is on minertalk
And whoever was talking up the Vball team, it was a winning record in the 2dn season

Cades dad-Got yourself a QB who cares about the city, called parents crying about not holding the ball. Now talking to doctors.
Sounds like that was the reason McConnell overshot that WR on that interception.

Reactions: minerfan_14
This feels like Dimel's first season where we won that one game vs Rice.
Kennesaw State will be our Rice one and only win
I’m not sure about that, it feels like things have taken two steps back. In Dimel’s first season, the team was at least competitive, and you could sense that a win was within reach. Now, we’re getting blown out. If we manage to get a win, it’ll probably be because this watered down version of CUSA has some of the worst teams in college football. Even then, it’s going to be a pillow fight.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
The only hope I see in our football team is the many freshmen we have on the team from last years top recruiting class in CUSA. If we’re able to keep most of these players and bring in some key players via the transfer portal or juco we will see a much improved team. Many of our top freshmen's are playing significant minutes and that’s a good sign for the future.

The only hope I see in our football team is the many freshmen we have on the team from last years top recruiting class in CUSA. If we’re able to keep most of these players and bring in some key players via the transfer portal or juco we will see a much improved team. Many of our top freshmen's are playing significant minutes and that’s a good sign for the future.
It looks like a lot of these freshmen are playing as good if not better than some of the Juniors and Seniors.

Dimel approach, but heavy on JUCO.

Dimel brought in good players, some really good players; however, his game management and philosophy was old. CS runs a quick offense but everything is a lateral screen play.

We hope he gets a Diego Pavia or Kaiden Salter.

Coach Scotty talking a different tune.

You mean the mighty 2-4 thunderbirds? Whose only other win besides us is the team we got our coach from.
They got lucky!!! UTEP apparently saved all of its sporting luck by getting the MWC invite. Maybe one day we can upset teams that are supposed to kick our ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT