ADVERTISEMENT

OT: BILLY THE KID PHOTO FOUND AT FRESNO SHOP VALUED AT $5 MILLION

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
http://abc7news.com/news/billy-the-kid-photo-found-at-fresno-shop-valued-at-$5-million/1033062/

Some guy paid $2 for it (The Kid is on the left).

billy-the-kid-01-800.jpg

Reactions: UTEPDefense
I'm as competitive as anyone I know, but I think I'd purposely flop if I was up against BIlly The Kid in a game of croquet!!! Bet that was the last picture that other guy was ever in if he won.

I'm as competitive as anyone I know, but I think I'd purposely flop if I was up against BIlly The Kid in a game of croquet!!! Bet that was the last picture that other guy was ever in if he won.

He looks angry and like he's got a gun behind his back.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Heck of a find for 2 bucks. One of my favorite programs is American Pickers. Bet Mike and Frankie would have loved this.

Actually I call BS on the picture. That's Floyd and Hayden and the rumored "interview". It was just a friendly game of croquet.

Reactions: randaddyMiner
But even for back then, images were copied, reproduced or altered; and especially when it came to American legends and Billy the Kid was notorious even while alive. That picture was obviously taken by one of those rancher families who employed "Regulators" during the Lincoln County War and had to have kept it in the family album/photo box until death and some unknowing heir of the estate had no clue what they had and it wound up in a thrift store.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT