ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Basketball 2023- '24 🏀⛹️

So none of these 4 people knew CC was in her 4th year? Interesting how Sheryl got cut off at the end when they asked her to explain where CC is in relation to the Covid year.

I wonder how these same 4 felt about Antoine Davis when he fell 3 points shy of Pete Marovich at the end of his 5th season playing and when he complained that his team was not chosen for a post-season tournament out of discrimination? I'm sure they were all over that.

So none of these 4 people knew CC was in her 4th year? Interesting how Sheryl got cut off at the end when they asked her to explain where CC is in relation to the Covid year.

I wonder how these same 4 felt about Antoine Davis when he fell 3 points shy of Pete Marovich at the end of his 5th season playing and when he complained that his team was not chosen for a post-season tournament out of discrimination? I'm sure they were all over that.
Not only that:
She lost half a dozen games in her Covid season and will break the record in at least a dozen fewer games played. She also averages around 20-25 shots a game not 40 like Plum.

Sad when you are so misinformed and have to make up something out of jealousy.

So I just watched the Baylor v Texas Tech game and seeing the teams huddle after every foul made me wonder, what do the players discuss in their one or two second discussion after a foul? We see the Miners and their opponents huddle after a foul. All teams seem to huddle after a foul. What do they discuss in such a short period of time?

Last edited:
Reactions: develman
So I just watched the Baylor v Texas Tech game and I seeing the teams huddle after every foul made me wonder, what do the players discuss in their one or two second discussion after a foul? We see the Miners and their opponents huddle after a foul. All teams seem to huddle after a foul. What do they discuss in such a short period of time?
Socrates and the principles of morality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT