ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Basketball 2023- '24 🏀⛹️

Utep has played one q2 team so far. Lost to Bradley. They have q4 wins over Cal and Austin Pey and a q3 win over UCSB. Not too many opportunities for q2 or q1 games ooc as of now. Only LMU (q2) and Oregon (q1). In conference only Liberty and SHsU would be q1 or q2 games. I have zero faith that shsu will be able to maintain their q2 status by the time we play them. Hopefully someone else steps up.

Back in 2018(?) we recruited a guy named Jesse Zarzuela. He spent his RS year with us I believe. Didn’t play for a couple years. Played for Coppin St. Then played for Central Michigan. We’ll see him again when we play Oregon. He plays 31+ minutes a game and scores 11 per for the Ducks.

I’m not surprised at all. The WCC is one best conferences in the western U.S. and not just because the ‘zags are in it, but because the coaches are committed to quality players, top-down, to compete directly against quality power programs, not just conference play (I.e.- CUSA et al).

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05

That is the type of center court scoreboard that can installed at the DHC, lightweight and small.

Playing Kent State -5, price is high on my book but I liked it last night at -7.5 and it went down to 5 or 5.5 depending where you shop.

Hit the under on the UTEP game last night hopefully I can finish the week off still hot.

Playing Kent State -5, price is high on my book but I liked it last night at -7.5 and it went down to 5 or 5.5 depending where you shop.

Hit the under on the UTEP game last night hopefully I can finish the week off still hot.
Bad read/bad luck. Charleston with a 17-0 run out of halftime after being down 6, they hit 13 3’s and had been under 30 percent all year so far.

NMSU game was wild last night.

No plays today.

Three plays tonight

Seton Hall -15
UNM-La Tech over 149
UTEP-Corpus under 149

Last night 2-0

Luckily covered +6 Saint Louis against Utah St. USU was up 11 at halftime, and led 60-40 midway in 2H but Saint Louis somehow stormed back during my underhand softball league night and made my day.

Washington easily covered -15 last night for me too.

31-14 ATS so far, fade me I’m due for regression soon lol

Three plays tonight

Seton Hall -15
UNM-La Tech over 149
UTEP-Corpus under 149

Last night 2-0

Luckily covered +6 Saint Louis against Utah St. USU was up 11 at halftime, and led 60-40 midway in 2H but Saint Louis somehow stormed back during my underhand softball league night and made my day.

UTEP 120-28?

Three plays tonight

Seton Hall -15
UNM-La Tech over 149
UTEP-Corpus under 149

Last night 2-0

Bad night.

Seton Hall was up 15 with 8 mins left and stop hustling and playing hard and kept it at 8-12 points the rest of the way. I overvalued LA Tech, New Mexico is good and a cash cow so far should took them.

Texas -19 and FAU-Liberty over 145. That Liberty-FAU game should be fun.

Bad night.

Seton Hall was up 15 with 8 mins left and stop hustling and playing hard and kept it at 8-12 points the rest of the way. I overvalued LA Tech, New Mexico is good and a cash cow so far should took them.

Texas -19 and FAU-Liberty over 145. That Liberty-FAU game should be fun.
I’m a dumbass and Rodney Terry is a terrible coach. Texas State is god awful, and it up one on Texas. Hate betting on Terry but that Texas is head and heels better talented than TX State. He should fired after this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT