ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Basketball 2023- '24 🏀⛹️

CSU is no joke. The way they defend at the perimeter and the big athletic presence inside. It will be very interesting to see how they matchup with Texas.

Mountain West teams play great defense as they are always in your face. You may have some open looks, but you are so used to someone being in your face that you rush the shot.

Reactions: axingfools1
CSU is no joke. The way they defend at the perimeter and the big athletic presence inside. It will be very interesting to see how they matchup with Texas.

Mountain West teams play great defense as they are always in your face. You may have some open looks, but you are so used to someone being in your face that you rush the shot.
I have them beating UT, but then bowing out to the other UT in the next round.

I am not a big believer in the SEC besides maybe Tennessee and Auburn. When Kentucky gives up 97 points in the tournament, and Alabama 103, it just does not bode well in the NCAA tournament.

Auburn is very good defensively, and should be a good matchup for SDSU. Tennessee needs to hit 3s and if they are cold are very beatable.

Good gawd have I become a fan of N'Faly Dante, Oregon center. The dude is a beast. We can only wish that BBQ Lengua can end up being 1/4 of the player that Dante is. That would bode well for our Miners.
Well he certainly has the size to match up. These are some big dudes.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
And Creighton has outlasted Oregon. I'm always one to root for the underdog; I mean, I am a UTEP fan. Anyways, Creighton is a good team. They just took it to Oregon in the 2nd OT.
Me too, rooting for the underdog has always been my bag. Relating to overcoming something most think you can't do is the best.

Remember these guys? They won something. May not be much but it’s something.

About a month ago somebody posted a tweet about some guy claiming Pop Isaacs was transferring to UTEP. It was somebody with a small list of followers and it was quickly dismissed as BS. I thought it was a strange tweet because why tweet that?

I kind of looked into it and saw nothing about Isaacs and anything having to do with transferring at that time.

Now, it is out that Isaacs is transferring. I wonder if there was any legitimacy to the tweet.

About a month ago somebody posted a tweet about some guy claiming Pop Isaacs was transferring to UTEP. It was somebody with a small list of followers and it was quickly dismissed as BS. I thought it was a strange tweet because why tweet that?

I kind of looked into it and saw nothing about Isaacs and anything having to do with transferring at that time.

Now, it is out that Isaacs is transferring. I wonder if there was any legitimacy to the tweet.
Do you think someone who is succeeding at a P6 school would transfer to UTEP? What coaching connections does he have here?

Bronzeing’s only 2 P6 players have been Alfred Hollins and Jamari Sibley. Who didn’t exactly light it up when they were at their previous schools.

I give UTEP a 0.00001% chance of landing Pop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT