ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Basketball News 2022- '23🏀⛹️

“Southern Miss assistant Juan Cardona has deep ties to Puerto Rico and Curbelo — a Vega Baja, Puerto Rico, native — is a high-risk, high-reward addition for Southern Miss coach Jay Ladner, who looks to defend the Golden Eagles' 2023 Sun Belt regular-season championship.” -Andre Curbelo commits to Southern Miss

CG is not the type of coach who is a “no risk it, No biscuit” on such players, but UTEP needs another big man soon.

GCU has been to the NCAAs twice in 3 years. 10 years ago, they weren’t even D1 and they’re hosting San Diego St.

UTEP hosts UC San Diego and San Diego instead and hasn’t been to the tournament in 13 years.

Which gives me hope that utep can get back on track with a different AD and HC.
We are stuck with Senter until at least August of 2026 thanks to Wilson’s stupid decision to sign Senter to a 5 year contract extension. I don’t foresee him landing another gig because who in the hell would hire him and he isn’t going to retire while making 350k in a semi retirement job at UTEP. We are stuck with an incompetent AD for a while.

Huggins is going to take a year off, sober up and will be back. The man still has a lot of fight in him. TV will not touch him, he still emits social radiation. But a small mid major, like Tarleton State did with Billy, might.

Huggins is going to take a year off, sober up and will be back. The man still has a lot of fight in him. TV will not touch him, he still emits social radiation. But a small mid major, like Tarleton State did with Billy, might.
UTEP? I know he's old school, but I think fans here would like his playing style.

Maybe at least a few years to get us kick started again. He owes us from keeping us out of the final 4 in 1992.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT