ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gorilla Shot

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
So im sure you all have heard about Gorilla shot cause baby fell into his enclosure . What do you all think of this matter?

I feel bad for gorilla but Zoo did the right thing i guess. IDK how the ZOO can punish the mother but she somehow needs to be held responsible for not watching her kid.

How else would they have saved the kid? Let us say the kid was actually in nature's good hands, how do you get the kid safely without sacrificing another human life with an extremely powerful animal? The zoo made the right call.

So im sure you all have heard about Gorilla shot cause baby fell into his enclosure . What do you all think of this matter?

I feel bad for gorilla but Zoo did the right thing i guess. IDK how the ZOO can punish the mother but she somehow needs to be held responsible for not watching her kid.
The world "responsible" is no longer a word in this society. Now its "it is not my fault and its someone else fault". Unfortunately with todays lawsuit crazy society, I wouldn't be surprised if the family sues the zoo for not having proper barriers in place that SHOULD have prevented the kid from falling into the exhibit. Its not the parents fault for not being a responsible parents and always watch your kid at all times, its will be the zoo's fault. Now days everything has to be idiot proofed.

Reactions: develman
When I was at El Paso Zoo as a keeper we used to throw dummies into the pens that smelled and tasted bad to animals. We did this three times a week. You can literally walk across the lions exhibit and they won't go near you. I've done it many times.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
When I was at El Paso Zoo as a keeper we used to throw dummies into the pens that smelled and tasted bad to animals. We did this three times a week. You can literally walk across the lions exhibit and they won't go near you. I've done it many times.

You have walked inside with The Lions?

Gorilla Life vs. Human Life. Sorry Gorilla you lose along with your loser animal rights fanatics!!

GH9Y4LUo5KvSv5eKfQ4jXcA2myW26qQ5H4-4ERLy5Bo.jpg

[source: Reddit.com]

Reactions: UTEPy79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT