ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Horrible tragedy as a former NFL qb drowns. Sheriff angry at beachgoers

I think the ocean should be off limits from humans. Ocean should only be used for transportation and shipments. This means shutting down cruises.

Reactions: kickballpro
I think the ocean should be off limits from humans. Ocean should only be used for transportation and shipments. This means shutting down cruises.

7O2U.gif

The way to get out of a rip current is to just swim at a right angle to the current until you're out of it. Or you can let the current carry you out until it dissipates, then swim towards the side at an angle towards the shore and let the waves carry you back. The rip current won't pull you under the water. The people who die from rip currents are people who don't understand what's happening, so they panic and they try swimming against the current and tire themselves out.

Again, I wonder if you actually believe the stupid things you say or if you're just trying to start an argument.

Can you imagine what banning swimming in the ocean would do to the economy of places like Hawai'i, the Bahamas, California Jamaica and areas of Mexico?

Again, I wonder if you actually believe the stupid things you say or if you're just trying to start an argument.

Can you imagine what banning swimming in the ocean would do to the economy of places like Hawai'i, the Bahamas, California Jamaica and areas of Mexico?
Well that's too bad. What they could do is , the gym that I go to. The lifeguards have little kids prove to them that they know how to swim before letting them go inside the pool. If the kid is able to swim they give them a wristband. If the kid is unable, kid is not allowed.Maybe beaches need to do that with adults??

Sure, check 5,000 people. You are an idiot.
So you're okay with people going into the ocean that cant swim?? Swimming in a regular pool isnt the same as in the ocean. Also would you go walking in a African Safari without a tour guide or protection?? Swimming in the ocean is just stupid. 🦈🦈🦈🦈

So you're okay with people going into the ocean that cant swim?? Swimming in a regular pool isnt the same as in the ocean. Also would you go walking in a African Safari without a tour guide or protection?? Swimming in the ocean is just stupid. 🦈🦈🦈🦈
According to the article, people have been swimming despite the "double flag" warnings that indicate the beach is closed to the public. People have been fined for ignoring the warnings. If there is already a law that says that the beach is closed during these warnings, and people are breaking the law to continue swimming, what exactly are you proposing to keep people from swimming? These people who are willing to risk a $500 fine aren't going to bother with your gym wristband.

According to the article, people have been swimming despite the "double flag" warnings that indicate the beach is closed to the public. People have been fined for ignoring the warnings. If there is already a law that says that the beach is closed during these warnings, and people are breaking the law to continue swimming, what exactly are you proposing to keep people from swimming? These people who are willing to risk a $500 fine aren't going to bother with your gym wristband.
Well that seems like security problem. The beach should a better job securing that location.

Well that seems like security problem. The beach should a better job securing that location.
Or…people swim at their own risk and if they drown, they drown.

Or maybe people should live in safe little bubbles with some entity telling them what to do and how to live.

Aside from going down to the local Y, you get out much, Fili?

Or…people swim at their own risk and if they drown, they drown.

Or maybe people should live in safe little bubbles with some entity telling them what to do and how to live.

Aside from going down to the local Y, you get out much, Fili?

Well that's too bad. What they could do is , the gym that I go to. The lifeguards have little kids prove to them that they know how to swim before letting them go inside the pool. If the kid is able to swim they give them a wristband. If the kid is unable, kid is not allowed.Maybe beaches need to do that with adults??
I would ban cars also. 50000 people die a year in the US. And don't get me going on showers.

Yeah, it's TOTALLY logical to ban beaches. Why not just wait on AOC to tweet to tell you what's bad for you now? Yanno, like wood burning pizza ovens in NYC, or natural gas stoves, or....

When are we going to get back to common sense in this damn country?

Yeah, it's TOTALLY logical to ban beaches. Why not just wait on AOC to tweet to tell you what's bad for you now? Yanno, like wood burning pizza ovens in NYC, or natural gas stoves, or....

When are we going to get back to common sense in this damn country?
People can still go to the beaches just dont go in the water. Have you been to Yellowstone?? Isnt there parts that are restricted?? Monte Cristo Hike Mountain and Franklin mountains. Is there not areas that are restricted??

People can still go to the beaches just dont go in the water. Have you been to Yellowstone?? Isnt there parts that are restricted?? Monte Cristo Hike Mountain and Franklin mountains. Is there not areas that are restricted??
You are seriously an idiot. You have ZERO clue wtf you are talking about. I just can't continue arguing with an idiot....I.AM.OUT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT