ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Major upset alert in EP/West Texas hoops

The New Head coach at Monahans is former HC at El Dorado. The dude can ball AND is a great coach. (Coach Lopez)

How many new high schools are in El Paso?

I just know of Chapin, Pebble Hills, and El Dorado. I never heard of Eastlake.

I only knew of Chaplin and Pebble Hills. I found out about Eastlake and El Dorado this year, so excuses me if I thought Monahans was a new school in El Paso. They should make a new high school in downtown El Paso.

I only knew of Chaplin and Pebble Hills. I found out about Eastlake and El Dorado this year, so excuses me if I thought Monahans was a new school in El Paso. They should make a new high school in downtown El Paso.
Yeah, Chapin is "new" opening in 2001.
El Dorado is "new" opening in 2003.

Where are the kids gonna come from for your new high school in downtown?

I swear it's amazing you know how to turn on a computer.

Yeah, Chapin is "new" opening in 2001.
El Dorado is "new" opening in 2003.

Where are the kids gonna come from for your new high school in downtown?

I swear it's amazing you know how to turn on a computer.
They would come from Juarez. Downtown is growing and a lot of people are now going downtown to work.

Monahans has a really nice arena (almost college like), you can see the seats and the scoreboard in the video. It plays host to regional/area playoffs each year.

Sometimes Filli you are just plain loco!
I'm sure they can use one of the abandoned buildings. Wouldn't it be convenient for people who work downtown? Drop off kid at school and go to work. How many people work downtown? And arent they building more apartments downtown?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT