ADVERTISEMENT

OT New Mexico State Football Team Bus Burglarized After Loss, Says NMSU AD

Something seems strange.First they ask the citizens of Las Cruces for help feeding their athletes and now it looks like they use insurance money to buy new uniforms. Looks like times are tough up there.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Who gives a F???? Post this on your NMSU board......

It's funny that this thread was going well before the troll came in.

when-oprah-sees-someone-didnt-get-their-gift_o_725688.gif

Reactions: Hot For Keitha
No I wasn't chi. Though I heard your mother was on the bus. What was she doing btw? :eek:

By the way moderators, this is this girl's 4th dig at my profession. He'll laugh it off as a joke, but I don't know him personally, and don't appreciate his humor. I wonder if you'd put up with it if it was directed at you. Obviously, he wouldn't have the balls to attempt this crap in person. I have cooled it big time with this punk. but that's about to change really soon. He has made a mockery of this board, and of you. Those memes are done with no intent other than to antagonize. Get rid of him or its gonna get really ugly again real soon.

Last edited:
By the way moderators, this is this girl's 4th dig at my profession.

Oh my gosh! You called me a girl. lol You must live a very boring life if you are counting the times I made a "dig" at your profession.

I am not sure what "dig" I was making. You said you drive buses for a living and I joked that you were the bus driver. The joke was that you left the bus unattended on purpose, but I guess you aren't clever enough to get it. Either you don't get jokes, you are easily offended, or you don't have a sense of humor.

Again, this thread was going very well before you and your lackey showed up. This board goes very smoothly without you and your lackey. I probably have said it before, but this will for sure be the last time I will respond to any of you or your lackey's posts. Hopefully this board will run smoother that way.

It will run smoother when they get rid of your useless carcass.

BTW mods. I was not part of this thread, this poster intentionally named me for no other reason than to antagonize and ridicule. Is that part of the decorum for this board? Because I'll happily oblige.

I won't compliment chi by calling him gay. But rigo or whomever needs to get with it because I am soon going to unleash holy hell at the punk.

I haven't done or said anything...yet, epsilon. Doesn't involve you, so stay away is my advice.

Allminer, it's not worth it. El Paso Chi, while I do believe you are an intelligent young man who posts interesting threads, I have seen you mock Allminer's job at least three times out of the four he's mentioned. Laughing at someone else's choices, especially on how to earn a living, is not acceptable, whether they be physicist or factory worker. To be frank, I admire Allminer. Driving ANY large vehicle, especially with many people in it, takes skill, whether you wish to admit it or not. Maneuvering through traffic in all sorts of weather, staying alert at all times, is an honorable way to earn a wage. Please stop with the jokes at other's expense. It's getting old, and it's cruel.

Reactions: allminer
One more thing. I did not mean to single you out for cruelty, EPChi. I have seen many of you take on each other with ad hominum comments, or insults like "you're a girl" or "you're a fag" or, well, you can fill in the blanks. It's mean and unnecessary and petty. Please please get it together on the personal insults. Most of us here are college graduates, from UTEP or parts unknown. We have been taught how to discuss things. Please don't use an insult in lieu of discourse. Please don't make cruel jokes at another's expense, ESPECIALLY if he/she has indicated that it was hurtful.

That is all. You may carry on.

One more thing. I did not mean to single you out for cruelty, EPChi.

Cruelty? I made a joke that allminer was the bus driver- hence he left the bus unattended on purpose for it to get robbed. Yeah, I guess that was a cruel thing to say. lol Some of you either don't understand jokes, never laugh, or only can make jokes about other people and if the joke is about you you get offended.

And this carbon based entity claims to uphold the image of maturity & intellect.
Shame the bus couldn't run him over - I could live without its facts, statistics & meme crap.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT