ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Next big thing for Juarez/Las Cruces and surrounding areas?

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Anything new happening in Cruces or Juarez?

What about

Alamogordo
Ruidoso
Roswell

Anything new opening in a 3 to 4 hr radius from El Paso??

Alamogordo is getting a Fruitcake Factory. It’s like a smaller version of Cheesecake Factory.

Alamogordo is also adding a first class baseball stadium for the Alamogordo Community College baseball team. Going to be a replica of Fenway Park.

Ruidoso is getting a Doug’s Ice Cream shop. It’s a franchise located mostly in St Paul, Minnesota.

Roswell is in the running for the Oakland A’s. It’s really gaining steam amongst the locals.

Reactions: kickballpro
Alamogordo is getting a Fruitcake Factory. It’s like a smaller version of Cheesecake Factory.

Alamogordo is also adding a first class baseball stadium for the Alamogordo Community College baseball team. Going to be a replica of Fenway Park.

Ruidoso is getting a Doug’s Ice Cream shop. It’s a franchise located mostly in St Paul, Minnesota.

Roswell is in the running for the Oakland A’s. It’s really gaining steam amongst the locals.

cant you ever be serious for once??

Roswell New Mexico season 4 episode 2 will debut on Monday. That's new.

there is some kind of Rodeo in SIlver City.

cant you ever be serious for once??
I don’t see why a Phoenix resident would waste their time traveling to rural and small cities in New Mexico. Of course they’re not going to have anything new and exciting.

Stupid questions, get stupid answers.

I don’t see why a Phoenix resident would waste their time traveling to rural and small cities in New Mexico. Of course they’re not going to have anything new and exciting.

Stupid questions, get stupid answers.
I like going to rural and small towns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT