ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL Draftee Larry Tunsil

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Holy Smokes!:Did anyone catch the moments of his selection?! He admitted that the tweet that went out was him smoking weed, THEN he admits at his interview of an instagram pic that went viral too of him accepting money in the photo from one of his college coaches. A lady had to swoop in and cut off the press interview. Wowzers! Serious facepalm moments for his college coaches and himself.
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ng-ole-miss-coach-money-interview-lady-042916

Reactions: kickballpro
Holy Smokes!:Did anyone catch the moments of his selection?! He admitted that the tweet that went out was him smoking weed, THEN he admits at his interview of an instagram pic that went viral too of him accepting money in the photo from one of his college coaches. A lady had to swoop in and cut off the press interview. Wowzers! Serious facepalm moments for his college coaches and himself.
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ng-ole-miss-coach-money-interview-lady-042916

Not condoning his actions even one bit, however, what's he gonna do? Pull a Lance Armstrong? Better to come clean and get the shit out of the way so he can start his career clean where he won't have to rely on anyone else to pay mom's utility bill ever again. The smoking Incident he insists was from a much earlier time in his life.

If there is shame anywhere, perhaps it should belong to the Dolphins for picking him up. Or maybe the kid will turn it around. I know I needed at least a second chance in my early twenties.

Don't take that photo in the first place and you would have to worry about someone 'hacking into your account", which I think is complete B.S.
I get that it's admirable to admit the truth but when he admitted that he took money at Ole Miss I didn't get the impression that's what he was doing. He just sounded like a dope who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Don't take that photo in the first place and you would have to worry about someone 'hacking into your account", which I think is complete B.S.
I get that it's admirable to admit the truth but when he admitted that he took money at Ole Miss I didn't get the impression that's what he was doing. He just sounded like a dope who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

I agree with your assessment of the kid. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT saying it's admirable by him telling the truth, because he really did throw some people who took care of him for the last several years under the bus. I think it was a very self serving maneuver. I'm just saying that in light of the info coming out in the way that it did, it was smart to just tell the truth so that it is behind him much quicker and he can focus on what's in front of him rather than always having to look behind him to protect some lie. I guess I also mentioned that second chances are important as a side note.

True. I hope he learned his lesson. Now Ole Miss is probably gonna get penalized, especially now that The NCAA has what amounts to a confession.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT