ADVERTISEMENT

OT: nice bit of news for El Paso

You just described yourself perfectly. You have stated the same things time after time with your 5 different names you have created on here.

If creeping is your hobby and you like it, then great. I am glade it makes you happy in your life. I am a firm believer that everyone has the right to live the type of life they want.
You obviously fit the profile of someone who was picked on a lot in your life. Dorky looking guy, has been banned from a message board numerous times but keeps coming back(Doesn't have a life) because it makes them feel powerful picking on something (UTEP) when they are down. And that is why you feel like you are in a different place when you are in Southwest University Park, because nobody picks on you in there and lets you escape reality for a few hours.
I am sorry for picking on you and I won't do it anymore from this point forward. I feel bad. I don't have any issues with confidence. When I see the dorky, creepy looking thirty something year old dude hounding players for autographs at the baseball game, I will say whats up.

You know what I look like?

And how is it creepy asking somebody for an autograph? Do you have an answer?

Nobody picks on me in real life, so no that is not the answer. I feel that way because I love baseball and I love being around people who enjoys getting autographs like me. Maybe if you had things you enjoy you would know what I'm talking about

Don't be sorry and don't feel bad. You can pick on me all you want. It doesn't bother me at all and I am just laughing at you because you're so immature.

People who put down others and put down their physical appearance, their hobbies, etc. lack confidence. I don't do those things because I am confident with myself.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
You know what I look like?

And how is it creepy asking somebody for an autograph? Do you have an answer?

Nobody picks on me in real life, so no that is not the answer. I feel that way because I love baseball and I love being around people who enjoys getting autographs like me. Maybe if you had things you enjoy you would know what I'm talking about

Don't be sorry and don't feel bad. You can pick on me all you want. It doesn't bother me at all and I am just laughing at you because you're so immature.

People who put down others and put down their physical appearance, their hobbies, etc. lack confidence. I don't do those things because I am confident with myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT