ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

OMINOUS VIBE: THE STATE OF UTEP ATHLETICS IS THE WORST IT HAS BEEN SINCE DON HASKINS RETIRED. CLEAN HOUSE, ESPECIALLY DERPY DARBY AND MEDIOCRITY-IS-SOMETHING-TO-BE-PROUD-OF-SENTER
Look up at the sun starting tomorrow at 11:09 am MST and you will see UTEP’s future.

Trump did it and he was dumbfounded at what he saw.

Look up at the sun starting tomorrow at 11:09 am MST and you will see UTEP’s future.

Trump did it and he was dumbfounded at what he saw.

trump-derangement-syndrome-tdsdefinition-womens-t-shirt.jpg

Long term mental disorder: Yes. People show bias towards democratic norms. Complaints of corrupt politicians but belief that the power of the vote for removal are strong.
Faulty perceptions may include beliefs in empirical analysis and accountability on actual researched facts. Withdrawal from reality include asking more people to go out to vote and showing factual data in legal courts and public hearings. Personal relationships with your relatives at Thanksgiving are suffering as data indicates arguments are increasing over “pass the gravy” requests. Mental fragmentations include utter disbelief why anyone would vote for an individual who was behind a collaborative coup of a free & fair election for a government that provides social services, the best military at this point in human history, a federalist representative republic that provides security to the minority party (so as to avoid a return to a monarchial form of government, I.e.-the “Duma” in Russia that codifies, aka-“rubber stamping”, Putin demands). Screaming and fist shaking is happening as true conservatives & moderates are wondering how this happened?

Yup. Historical derangement appears to be happening because “it can’t happen here?!” beliefs.

El Paso lost a giant. “We stand on the shoulders of giants”, he was a giant.

Last edited:
Note to new admin,

This site has succeeded for approx 20 plus years or so with all sorts of lively banter. Don’t let it devolve into vulgar language, threats, data/personal info theft, harassment or totally inappropriate comments on coaches, staff, or any UTEP employee (the most common).

Let the Aggies have their fun (you are “rivals.com” corporate “family”). Let political folks have their say. Let fans criticize the media which includes you; you are media. But don’t put up with threats or (cyber) attacks on your loved ones or friends. John Talman was a Rivals “corporate” guy like you who ran this site years ago. He diplomatically gave it right back…Bam! Bam! He shut up a lot of the detractors on here. He was hilarious yet very informative, in my opinion.

In conclusion, I was admin many years ago and basically started censoring. I lost a friend and pissed off loyal fans, from a college professor from my old high school to major UTEP boosters who gave tremendous great support to UTEP athletics. NMSU Aggie suck. That’s how you make your money😉.

Carpe Diem.

MinerDigs​

Discuss UTEP basketball and football.
Check out my threads. I, and a few small others, provide social media info on players, recruits, coaches, personnel, media reports on UTEP sports. When I get insomnia, I put UTEP stuff on here.

Give. Me. A. Break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT