ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wanna get out of the city?

groundrounds

MI Regular
Dec 3, 2017
The Mountains of New Mexico
Come visit a Miner fan trying to run a resort in Southern NM. We have a family of 14 from Mexico City at the moment. We're having a blast as we try to figure out how to get them off the mountain with 2 feet of flippin' snow. Life is good...but interesting. Check out The Domes Nature Retreat on fb, instagram, airbnb, etc. I'll wear my orange jersey when you arrive!

Last edited:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19585427?adults=1&toddlers=0&guests=1&s=hrc8UfaM
31581439-3815-4eca-a7cc-ea0897560bb5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MINER.JAY
Great job ground. Isn't this where you live? I remember you talking about having to go into the mountains to repair water lines n such.

Beautiful place and great price. I may have to give it a shot....If only there was a hot tub....LOL

Great job ground. Isn't this where you live? I remember you talking about having to go into the mountains to repair water lines n such.

Beautiful place and great price. I may have to give it a shot....If only there was a hot tub....LOL
Yes, I live here too. We have the small dome and the guests get the other two. Guests get more than 5500 sq', 6 bedrooms, a huge kitchen, dining room, living room and just about every cooking appliance you can imagine.
And...there is a hot tub!!

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Hey ole Chum. Mighty impressive what you've accomplished. That's a heck of a set-up. I might be talking to you again this summer. Are you still going to Ruidoso and playing?

This place looks great. I’m hosting a swingers party the night before the Super Bowl. I would love to nail my friends wife with that super view. I will contact you soon.

You are begging for an ass-kicking.

We just got a huge winter storm after the one in the fb video. 20" total here at the house. Had to cancel the whole week including a big New Years family reunion.
We are heading out for more sledding this afternoon.
Thanks, guys.....hope to see you in the coming year. Picks Up!!
BTW, you can find us on Instagram, too. The Domes Nature Retreat. :)

We just got a huge winter storm after the one in the fb video. 20" total here at the house. Had to cancel the whole week including a big New Years family reunion.
We are heading out for more sledding this afternoon.
Thanks, guys.....hope to see you in the coming year. Picks Up!!
BTW, you can find us on Instagram, too. The Domes Nature Retreat. :)

20 inches in High Rolls?

20 inches in High Rolls?
Yup. We're 12 miles south of High Rolls at 7800' elevation. The closest private property is 10 miles away. I'll post some pics of the storm in a couple of days. They are amazing. The old timers in the area say they've never seen this much snow at one time. I've been here 30 years and it's pretty awesome.

Yup. We're 12 miles south of High Rolls at 7800' elevation. The closest private property is 10 miles away. I'll post some pics of the storm in a couple of days. They are amazing. The old timers in the area say they've never seen this much snow at one time. I've been here 30 years and it's pretty awesome.

That’s incredible. Ski Apache is reporting 12 inches in the last 72 hours. Sounds like more on the way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT