ADVERTISEMENT

Potential big losses

My expectations have been in check for next year. This news didn't do anything to pick em up any.

It's a bit worrisome that Vint, as of now, is our best big man. Wow! Just wow.

Reactions: Epsilon00
Wilms and Vint are pretty much the same. Both were project players and both still remain project players. Really no loss in that area. Both of them combine for less than 10 points per game and less than 10 rebounds a game. Everyone is raving about Lee Moore and Artis, so that should be an upgrade over Harris. But the Floyd homers are going to use this as an excuse for the next 2 years.

Some people want to mention the bad luck Floyd has with players but he needs to do a better job screening these players when he is recruiting them. Barbee, Doc, and Billy never had this problem. Everyone made it to campus and there were never any grade issues.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Wilms and Vint are pretty much the same. Both were project players and both still remain project players. Really no loss in that area. Both of them combine for less than 10 points per game and less than 10 rebounds a game. Everyone is raving about Lee Moore and Artis, so that should be an upgrade over Harris. But the Floyd homers are going to use this as an excuse for the next 2 years.

Some people want to mention the bad luck Floyd has with players but he needs to do a better job screening these players when he is recruiting them. Barbee, Doc, and Billy never had this problem. Everyone made it to campus and there were never any grade issues.

Willms is better than Vint, regardless of statistics -- he's better under the basket offensively and defensively.

Last edited:
Reactions: STCarlosEP
Wilms is better than Vint, regardless of statistics -- he's better under the basket offensively and defensively.

Word.

Vint can hit the 3 on occasion, but not at a high enough clip to where he is equal to Willms in terms of productivity.

And by the way guys, it's Willms. He's been here 3 years. His name is spelled Willms.

Word.

Vint can hit the 3 on occasion, but not at a high enough clip to where he is equal to Willms in terms of productivity.

And by the way guys, it's Willms. He's been here 3 years. His name is spelled Willms.

Corrected spelling!

I don't understand however how ANYONE can blame the coaches about Harris not passing!! That is beyond ridiculous!!

Reactions: picks up
Derailed by the same three to four trolls with the same old stuff.
I think we will be ok and hopefully Harris makes it back soon and if we sign jones it will really be all good. But the trolls will continue to derail this topic again.

GO MINERS

Unihorn...are you carlos?

Weak! I understand the contempt for eternal pessimism on a Miner forum, however unihorn is pretty balanced in terms of his criticism and praise. It's actually a bit refreshing to read someone's posts that aren't always slanted one way or the other. That's right where it should be considering the state of Miner bb. It's not all bad, but it's not all good either.

Last edited:
I don't understand however how ANYONE can blame the coaches about Harris not passing!! That is beyond ridiculous!!

While it is not Floyd's "fault" that Omega is academically ineligible, he should be keeping a closer eye on his progress. I am sure he has multiple tutors helping the team and shouldn't the assistants or Konner Tucker's types be making sure they're going to class? It's kind of like when one of your kids starts ditching class. Even though you're not the one committing the transgression. you are responsible for your kid.

If your son went to college on a basketball scholarship, wouldn't you rather have a coach that checks up on him or would you rather have one that lets him do whatever?

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I would hire stupid Carlos to give us all the answers and tell us how to run things.
That would be a great idea! That way everything would be OK since Stupid Carlos is on top of everyting.

Stupid Carlos For Hire...

Does anyone actually know the details of what happened with Omega?

I agree..... It will save us time because we won't be reading stupid post all dam day. .it's a win/win...lol
what is up with Carlos???? I feel he has multiple personalities and he needs help! He answers his own questions and must have something going on his brain. I have a really good uncle who is psychiatrist that will help you Carlos.

Last edited:
Reactions: mine n for gold
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT